Cross-platform real-time tournament manager
Gibraltar-based marketing solutions firm Traffic Generation Ltd (TraffGen) has launched a new cross platform Tournament Management System (TMS).
Operators utilising TraffGen's new product will be able to run real-time tournaments across land-based, digital and social channels.
TMS is described as taking the hard work out of tournaments, automatically delivering targeted game play content across multiple platforms, simultaneously.
Features enable operators to to:
– Design and operate fully customisable tournaments, leaderboards, and team-based promotions.
– Automatically fulfill tournament prizes based upon player segmentation.
– Deliver tournament content into any platform including mobile apps & land-based slots, social and for-wager games.
– Drive player engagement by providing alternative methods of play and effective cross-market migration.
– Quickly deploy tournaments onto any gaming platform without significant client-side development.
Andy Caras-Altas, chief executive officer of Traffic Generation said: "Cross-platform tournaments are truly revolutionary — not only are they a great way to link your brand through multiple products, but they also create the perfect opportunity to drive effective cross marketing to different player groups at the right time — allowing operators to maximise revenue in every aspect of their business. With no development required, our clients can have tournaments across products from all their suppliers in days, not months."
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa