Revenues up 46 percent thanks to sports betting
French online sports betting operator and business-to-business supplier France Pari has turned in a creditable performance for 2014, posting revenue increases of 46 percent to Euro 17.9 million year-on-year.
The group's B2B division Sportnco performed particularly well, doubling revenues to Euro 1 million.
* Wagers reached Euro 15.8 million, up Euro 5 million on the previous year;
* Gross profit margin of almost 20 percent;
* Anticipation that the group will launch further mobile solutions; nine mobile apps were launched in 2014 and a further 10 are planned for 2015;
* French online sports betting market expected to achieve growth predictions of 30 percent in 2014;
* Bets placed on mobiles contributed 25 percent of all wagers in 2014, with accelerated growth in mobile usage recorded in tyhe last quarter of the year;
* European expansion plans ahead;
On the negative side, racing pari mutuel bets declined 9 percent to Euro 1.05 million.
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa