Growth ahead of market, joins Large Cap list on Nasdaq Stockholm
Internet-only gaming firm Betsson delivered its highest fourth quarter results ever highlighting the success of its long-term strategy with multiple brands and a common technical platform.
Key performance indicators for the fourth quarter included:
– Revenue increase of 24 percent amounting to SEK 814.7 million (Q4/2014: SEK 655.5 million).
– Organic growth of 11 percent.
– Operating income of SEK 252.5 million (Q4/2014: SEK 150.0 million), up 68 percent.
– Income before tax amounted to SEK 256.6 million (Q4/2014: SEK 149 million).
– Net income was SEK 243.0 million (Q4/2014: SEK 140.9 million), corresponding to SEK 5.28 (3.24) per share.
– Customer deposits amounted to SEK 2,977.1 million (Q4/2014: SEK 2,262.3 million), an increase of 32 percent.
– The recently acquired Oranje and Kroon Casino brands contributed SEK 89.9 million to the Group's revenue and SEK 53.9 million to net income.
Key performance indicators for the Full Year 2014 included:
– Revenue increased by 23 percent to SEK 3,035.1 million (FY2013 SEK 2,476.7 million).
– Operating income amounted to SEK 821.2 million (FY2013: SEK 601.1 million).
– Income before tax amounted to SEK 814.8 million (FY2013: SEK 596.2 million).
– Net income amounted to SEK 770.7 million (FY2013: SEK 562.0 million, corresponding to SEK 16.92 (12.98) per share.
Looking ahead, Magnus Silfverberg, president and chief executive officer officer of Betsson said the company is well positioned both for new regulations in key markets and in terms of current technological trends, primarily as regards mobile solutions.
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa