Online games provider links with Chicago-based Incredible Technologies Inc to launch Medusa: The Quest of Perseus
UK-based business-to-business games provider GameAccount has partnered with Chicago-based slot developer Incredible Technologies Inc. to launch an online version of the IT Inc. slot titled Medusa: Quest of Perseus, on the Simulated Gaming network in the United States.
Simulated Gaming is the Internet gaming service designed by GameAccount Network specifically for land-based US casinos to launch in advance of prospective regulation, offering a consumer website and mobile Apps enabled with monetization features such as real-time Slot Tournaments and Internet gaming content portfolio of over 200 casino slot, table and skill-based games.
Highlights of the new release include:
* Seventh game theme delivered online by GameAccount for the fast-growing US casino equipment manufacturer Incredible Technologies
* Medusa attracted 95 percent more spins than Incredible Technologies prior theme 'Robin Hood: Riches of Sherwood Forest', within 72 hours of launch and over 500 percent more bets than the average of the six Incredible Technologies games launched by GameAccount prior to Medusa. It has proved to be the most successful Simulated Gaming release yet this year, with users spending more time on the game.
* Innovative display and software rendering techniques employed by GameAccount has delivered a high quality facsimile of the original Incredible Technologies machine-based 3D slot gaming experience.
* Incredible Technologies games now rank among the most-played of all casino equipment manufacturers represented on the Simulated Gaming virtual slot floor.
* Incredible Technologies online games partnership with GameAccoiunt supports Incredible Technologies' land-based gaming machine sales in US casino markets.
* The new game will be launched in real-money mode in New Jersey in Fall 2015.
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa