Version 2.2 launched
The Florida-based online poker turnkey software developer Enterra Poker, whose platform is used by a number of standalone poker sites, has launched an updated version of its software with important new features and, it claims, significant performance enhancements.
The improvements include:
* Straddle – a voluntary blind bet made by a player left to the big blind; a minimum of double big blind. Very few online poker rooms currently allow players to make a straddle though it is a desirable option for skilled and high stakes players;
* Anonymous tables. This new feature allows a player to stay completely anonymous so others will not see any data on him or her, including stats, notes, etc. For the first time beginners and experienced players have equal chances – at least mathematically;
* Split prizes in tournaments. New options to share tournament prizes between the best players;
* Two-factor authentication to provide maximum player security. This method, used by most online banking services, guarantees full safety for real money and Bitcoin poker games accounts.
* Improved animation in the downloadable desktop client.
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa