Revenues and profit have more than doubled since 2012
Games developer NetEnt delivered several all time high's in robust full year 2015 results for the 12 month period ending December 31, 2015 outlined in its latest annual report.
The company attributed growing market share in the UK, new customers, mobile growth and its focus on North America as the main factors supporting its continued rise in 2015.
Key performance highlights included:
– Revenues of SEK 1,132.4 million, a 33 percent increase over 2014.
– Operating profit of SEK 401.6 million, up 35.5 percent over 2014.
– Profit after tax of SEK 374 million compared to SEK 243.2 million in 2014.
– Earning per share increased to SEK 9.34 (2014: SEK 6.10)
– Distribution to shareholders of SEK 8.00 per share (2014: SEK 5.00)
– Cash flow after investments of SEK 337.6 million (2014: SEK 243.7 million)
– Return on equity of 61.2 percent (2014: 52.5 percent)
– Net cash position at year end of SEK 402.1 million (2014: SEK 258.1 million).
2015 was liberally peppered with achievements, chief executive officer Per Eriksson said with major milestones exceeded such as recording 27.7 billion gaming transactions through its IT systems equalling over 50 transactions per minute which when put into perspective is 16 times more than the New York stock exchange.
Highest quality in customer operations and services is key, Eriksson said, along with avoiding complacency and maintaining momentum.
Looking ahead, NetEnt will target expansion in regulated markets, focus on premium digital casino products and aim for additional growth in mobile and live casino, retail and within the Asian market.
"In brief – I'm highly positive about future developments," Ericsson concluded.
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa