A good second quarter for online casino enterprise
Online casino operator Mr Green reported continued second quarter growth this week, highlighting:
* Game win up 20.7 percent year-on-year to SEK 194.8 million (161.4);
* EBITDA for the second quarter up 10.5 percent at SEK 42.5 million (38.5);
* EBIT for the second quarter at SEK 25.0 million (25.5).
* Mobile betting delivered SEK 62 million of revenue, as mobile's share of overall revenue rose to 32 percent from 24 percent in the 2014 comparative period:
* Active customers up 16 percent to over 73,000 and player deposits rose 35 percent;
* Sales expenses soared 45 percent to SEK 40.7 million, Marketing costs rose 13 percent to SEK 67.2 million and other expenses increased 28 percent to SEK 44.4 million;
* SEK 87.5 million of Mr Green's revenues came from Scandinavia, and SEK 102.5 million came from other European markets, particularly increased activity in the UK.
The company reported that it has secured licensing in the United Kingdom following a similar initiative in Italy.
Per Norman, CEO Mr Green & Co AB, said in a statement: "Mr Green continued to outgrow the market, while an intensified focus on cost control and more effective marketing also resulted in a 10.5 percent improvement in EBITDA."
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa