But there is a hurdle or two to clear before you get that free seat
Online poker provider Pokerstars is gearing up for another massive internet tournament, announcing that satellites have begun for players to qualify for a massive 100,000 players, million-dollar free roll event to be held March 17 this year.
In a press release, the company advises that players are being given two chances to qualify into the million-dollar added event through 90-man Sit & Go's, with two ways to get a Sit & Go satellite ticket — one through the Challenges window and another by making a deposit.
Here's how to get at those million dollar tournament opportunities:
1. Players can open their Challenges window to opt-in for a Pokerstars $1 Million Freeroll satellite ticket. After opting in players must play one real money poker hand or one real money tournament, at any stake level, to release the ticket into their account.
2. Players can then use the ticket to enter any of the 90-man Sit & Go Pokerstars $1 Million Freeroll satellites running around the clock.
3. The top nine players in each will advance to the Pokerstars $1 Million Freeroll.
4. Players who don't successfully qualify on their first attempt may get a second satellite ticket by making a deposit of $20 or more using bonus code MILLION1.
Each Sit & Go satellite will start when 90 players are registered. The final nine players from each satellite tournament will progress to the PokerStars $1 Million Freeroll, which is limited to 100,000 players.
All satellites will stop running once 100,000 players have qualified or two hours before the Pokerstars $1 Million Freeroll starts, whichever happens first. This means there is a maximum of one million entries allowed for the million-dollar freeroll.
Highlights of this initiative include:
* At least $20,000 will be paid to the winner.
* Prizes will be awarded to approximately 30,000 to 50,000 players (depending on the total number of entries).
* Players must satellite in through a $1 Million Freeroll 90-player Sit & Go Satellite.
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa