Interactive developments and convergence clearly a major feature in new structure
Land and online gambling services group GTech S.p.A. has issued a statement detailing the reorganisation of its Americas management team to meet customer demand for a more integrated offering across multiple gaming channels, including lottery, VLT, commercial casino, and interactive gaming.
The group has also created a new Lottery Management Services structure to meet lottery needs for greater efficiency and reliable profits through private or outsourced management services.
The new management team, which reports to GTech Americas president and CEO Jaymin B. Patel, reflects the group's Customer First principles by anticipating opportunities to help clients build their player bases due to rapid changes in the Americas gaming landscape.
Those changes include the growth of regulated interactive gaming, accelerating use of mobile technology, and the convergence between land-based and interactive gaming technologies, the statement explains.
The reorganised Americas management team includes:
* Thirty-year veteran Alan Eland, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, North America is retiring early next year, and for the remainder of his service he will manage relationships with the California and Texas Lotteries, and oversee a portfolio of Canadian jurisdictions and Western Region states, along with the group printing and client services operations.
* Jay Gendron, Senior Vice President, United States. Jay, who has 20 years of experience managing GTech's lottery and gaming sales and operational activities across 13 states in the U.S. Eastern region, will be responsible for preparing U.S. customers for the next phase in the lottery industry's evolution as technology and gaming channels converge.
* Victor Duarte, Senior Vice President, North American Commercial Gaming will take on additional responsibilities, including leadership of sales activities with commercial and tribal casino customers in North America, offering compelling gaming experiences and game content.
* Matteo Monteverdi, Senior Vice President, Americas Interactive will also take on more duties, working with Americas gaming customers to leverage the latest technological and regulatory developments to build a foundation of sustainable and effective interactive gaming programs.
* Connie Laverty O'Connor, Senior Vice President and Chief Customer Officer will continue to be a liaison link with GTech customers, dedicated to helping deliver their business plans and execution strategies. During the next several months, Connie will transition from the role of interim CEO of GTech Indiana and focus on significant customer and industry initiatives, and multi-jurisdictional opportunities.
The group has created a Lottery Management Services team to leverage GTech's operational expertise and best practices drawn from its experience as a private manager/outsourced operator in Illinois, Indiana, and New Jersey.
Marco Tasso, Senior Vice President, will lead this new team, and will have overall profit and loss responsibility for all Lottery Management Services contracts in North America.
The following leaders have also been appointed to the new Lottery Management Services structure:
* Scott Howarth, Vice President, Lottery Management Services, will be responsible for shared best practices in areas such as organizational development, product innovation, retail optimization, business process execution, and facilitating the annual business planning process.
* Tim Simonson, Chief Executive Officer, Northstar Lottery Group, will be responsible for managing the business relationship with the Illinois Lottery and delivering the business plan.
* Colin Hadden, Vice President and General Manager, GTech Indiana, will assist the Hoosier Lottery to help drive its growth plan.
* Russ Knapp, Vice President and General Manager, Northstar New Jersey, will be responsible for meeting the expectations of the New Jersey Lottery and delivering Northstar's business plan.
"As the gaming, technological, and regulatory landscape continues to evolve in the Americas, GTech has assembled a team of experienced leaders to help our customers successfully take their critical next steps in this evolution," said Jaymin B. Patel, president and CEO, GTech Americas.
"This new management structure will ensure that our customers are armed with the knowledge and innovation they need to build sustainable operations and responsibly grow revenues."
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa