Did you know that online gambling stocks generally perform around 2 percent better than the market?
The investor publication Motley Fool took a look at the online gambling market this week, observing that research has shown that over the past four decades or so, gaming stocks have, on the whole, outperformed the market by around 2 percent per annum.
After looking at a number of well-known online gambling companies, the article zeros in on online casino and sports betting group 32Red as one to watch, noting:
* For the five years through to the end of 2015, it's estimated that 32Red's annual pre-tax profit will have quadrupled.
* The group's earnings per share have grown at a compound annual rate of 33 percent since 2010.
* Since 2010 32Red has generated around £12 million in cash, after capital spending.
* Of this, the company has returned £4.5 million to shareholders, around 7.3p per share.
* 32Red has over £7 million of cash on its balance sheet and no debt.
* According to City analysts, the company is set to yield 4.3 percent during 2015 and currently trades at a forward P/E of 11.3.
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa