First quarter results far exceed company's expectations
Malta-headquartered Interwetten Gaming Ltd has maintained its positive momentum into 2016 posting an impressive 31 percent increase in gross gaming revenue in its first quarter results.
Key performance indicators for the first quarter ending March 31, 2016 include:
– Gross Gaming Revenues up 31 percent to Euro 16.0 million.
– Net profit increased 89 percent to Euro 3.4 million.
– EBITDA is up 86 percent to Euro 3.9 million.
– Sports betting revenues grew 29 percent based on a margin of 12 percent.
– Gaming revenues increased 34 percent.
– Mobile channels contributed 54 percent to sportsbook revenues and 41 percent to gaming revenues.
– Recorded 12,000 first time depositing customers.
The company revealed it had experienced 29 percent growth in German speaking countries, 75 percent growth in Greece, 23 percent in Spain and a further 51 percent growth in other markets.
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa