Live betting a star performer
Finnish gaming operator Veikkaus' full year 2013 results reveal its digital sales now account for more than a third of its total sales.
Key performance indicators for the full year 2013 period include:
– Profit of Euro 506.3 million, up 1.1 percent over FY2012
– Net sales totaled Euro 1 858.4 million, up 4.6 percent over FY2012
– Registered players increased by 5.1 percent to 1.54 million
– Digital sales rose 36.3 percent of which the mobile channel accounted for over 10 percent
– Net sales in sports betting was Euro 403.9 million, up 8.5 percent
– Net sales in other games totaled Euro 657.4 million
Veikkaus said a combination of stellar growth in its digital channel, with special mention of live betting, and improved performance and cost-effectiveness has driven its results in a challenging environment.
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa