Fortuna Entertainment reports good online results
The Czech online and land gambling group Fortuna Entertainment has released its preliminary unaudited results for FY 2014, reporting the following highlights:
* Adjusted core profit rose 6.4 percent to Euros 28.4 million, boosted by good online betting and sporting operations;
* EBITDA up by 13.6 percent to Euro 27.8 million;
* Total amounts wagered up 18.5 percent to Euro 672.4 million;
* Sports betting wagers reached Euro 655.7 million, 19 percent up on the same period in 2013;
* Online sports betting gross win in 2014 rose by 31.2 percent to Euro 67 million;
* Total gross win for the group reached Euro 132.6 million, an increase of 13.9 percent;
* Gross win from sports betting was up 14.9 percent at Euro 125.1 million;
* Online betting expansion was supported by the further development of "live betting" and live streaming supported by Bwin.Party;
* Gross win from retail betting operations in 2014 amounted to Euro 58 million, a 0.5 percent increase.
Per Widerstrom, CEO and chairman of the management board of Fortuna Entertainment Group said that the growth of the company's online business, along with robust profitability, positioned Fortuna well to become a leader in the Central European market.
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa