Online gambling technology and games supplier gets the nod from several provincial regulators
In an update to the market Thursday online gambling technology and games supplier NYX Gaming advised that it has received approval to provide its products and services across the following Canadian Provinces:
* British Columbia: NYX is registered as a "Gaming Service Provider" to British Columbia Lottery Corporation by British Columbia Gaming Policy & Enforcement Branch ("GPEB")
* The GPEB regulates all gaming in British Columbia, works to ensure the integrity of gaming industry companies, people, equipment and compliance with policies established under B.C.'s Gaming Control Act. This includes regulatory oversight of the British Columbia Lottery Corporation, B.C.'s horse racing industry, and licensed gaming events.
* Quebec: NYX is an "Approved Gaming Supplier" to Loto Québec
* Loto-Québec is a leader in the lottery industry and draws on its extensive expertise in research and development, the dedication of its employees and retailers, the efficiency of its distribution network, the rigorous application and integrity of its procedures.
* Nova Scotia: NYX is registered as a "Lottery Equipment Supplier" by Nova Scotia Alcohol, Gaming, Fuel and Tobacco Division under Nova Scotia's Gaming Control Act and the Atlantic Lottery Regulations
* Nova Scotia Alcohol, Gaming, Fuel and Tobacco Division's role is to encourage the gaming industry to be as socially responsible as possible, while enabling the industry to generate reasonable profits for the provincial government which go directly into Nova Scotia's general revenues to help pay for important programs, services and infrastructure.
Matt Davey, CEO NYX Gaming Group, said in a company statement:
"Satisfying the comprehensive conditions set out by the gaming regulators and authorities across these provinces furthers our long term strategy to operate at the highest levels in regulated gaming worldwide.
"The approvals pave the way to expand our footprint with gaming content and sportsbook services across Canada. Our underlying product focus is now the cornerstone of our new operating model and strategic vision. We look forward to providing world-class content and technology across these Provinces and working closely with their respective gaming regulators and authorities."
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa