Create crucial partnerships for successful entry and operation, in a soon-to-be legal Gambling market in Brazil
The 4th Brazilian Gaming Congress (BgC), will open its door on the 26-27 June, at the Tivoli Mofarrej, Sao Paulo, to key gaming stakeholders and other sectors, including investment, construction and tourism, critical for developing a well regulated and lucrative market.
Expert speakers confirmed include:
- Federal Deputy Augusto Coutinho
- Federal Deputy Herculano Passos
- Luigi Rotunno, President, ABR – Brazilian Association of Resorts
- Bruno Omori, President, ABIH-SP
- Miguel Garcia, General Director, Tivoli Mofarrej
- Francisco Javier Vidal Caamano, COO – Director of Operations, Sortis & Golden Lion Casinos
- Alberto Jose Angrisano Costa, CEO, Euro-Rio Hotels & Suites Brasil
- Gustavo Barcha, Player Development Brazil Manager, Iguazul Grand Resort Spa & Casino
- Diego Escorza, Director, Bras Bingo
- Peter Hoetzinger, Co-CEO & President, Vice Chairman, Century Casinos, Inc.