Despite new tax burdens
Betclic Everest SAS Group's Bet-At-Home business continued its robust 2014 performance with the report of a strong first quarter 2015 despite being beset by additional tax burdens.
Key performance highlights for the three-month period ending March 31, 2015 include:
– Earnings before taxes up 19.1 percent to Euro 9.8 million
– An increase in gross betting and gaming revenue of 13.1 percent to Euro 28.4 million
– EBITDA increased to Euro 9.6 million (Q1/2014: Euro 8.0 million).
– EBIT amounted to Euro 9.3 million (Q1/2014: Euro 7.8 million).
– Gross betting and gaming revenue was Euro 28.4 million, up 13.1 percent (Q1/2014: Euro 25.2 million).
– Betting and gaming volume totalled Euro 587.5 million (Q1/2014: Euro 495.2 million), up 18.6 percent.
– Net gaming revenue amounted to Euro 23.4 million (Q1/2014: Euro 21.9 million).
– Gross Gaming revenue increased 13 percent despite a significant cut in marketing expenses.
– 4.1 million registered customers (Q1/2014: 3.7 million).
The company said new VAT regulations on electronic service providers within the European Union have had a Euro 1.6 million impact on earnings.
The Board of Directors confidently anticipates an EBITDA of over Euro 20 million for the full 2015 financial year.
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa