Targeted World Cup advertising still paying off
Betclic Everest Group's online sports betting and online gaming subsidiary bet-at-home.com reported a strong 9M/2014 performance saying it had already exceeded its full year EBITDA target and had produced a 30.6 percent increase in gross gaming revenue.
The company said its good fortune benefited from the continued awareness created by effective advertising campaigns surrounding the Football World Cup in Brazil.
Key performance indicators for the nine month period ending September 30, 2014 include:
– Earnings before taxes increased by Euro 6.3 million to Euro 17.9 million
– EBITDA of Euro 17.2 million, up 55 percent year on year
– Gross gaming revenue increased by 30.6 percent to Euro 80.7 million (9M/2013: Euro 61.8 million)
– Gross betting and gaming revenue amounted to Euro 80.7 million (9M/2013: Euro 61.8 million), an increase of 30.6 percent
– Gaming volume amounted to Euro 1,588.0 million (9M/2013: Euro 1,342.9 million), up 18.3 percent year-on-year
– Net gaming revenue of Euro 71.3 million (9M/2013: Euro 53.7 million)
– 3.9 million registered customers (9M/2013: 3.5 million)
– Liquid funds and current securities in the amount of Euro 28.7 million (FY/2013: Euro 23.2 million)
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa