Fourth consecutive record in annual revenue achieved by Gibraltar-based company
Full year 2013 results posted Thursday by the Gibraltar-based online casino operator 32Red show that for the fourth year running the group has delivered record turnover numbers.
Highlights of the report included:
* Annual revenues of GBP 38.8 million (2012 FY: GBP 32.1 million)
* Noteworthy growth over the past four years which has seen annual revenues doubling.
* Online casino operations the main contributor at GBP 35.6 million – well up on the 2012 comparative of GBP 30 million
* Newly launched Italian operations going well and already delivering GBP 1.3 million in revenues
* Number of active players up 24 percent to 71,266, but numbers of new players declining to 38,033 (2012 FY: 41,918)
* Mobile casino activity remained buoyant with revenues up 136 percent on the previous year. This part of the group generated a third of new player sign-ups.
Less successful operations of the company reported a slightly lower performance, down from GBP 2.1 million last year to GBP 2 million this, whilst the yield per active player slipped from GBP 500 in 2012 to GBP 485 in 2013.
Looking at the first two weeks of 2014, management reported that gross win is up around 10 percent, and augers well for the future.
CEO Ed Ware said the company would maintain its focus on growth and the continued delivery of quality customer service.
"I am delighted to report a fourth successive year of double digit revenue growth. Our 32Red casino product continues to go from strength to strength," he said.
"Trading momentum has continued into 2014 and I am confident that our recent step up in marketing investment, increased focus on CRM and the bolstering of our board leave us well placed to make further progress in the year."
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa