YouTube Video: Mom has deleted son's WoW account.

SlotMonster

Twitch Streamer - Affiliate
webmeister
I can't believe someone could be SO addictive to this game :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is unreal how many people in the world have no understanding of real tragedy.

If his grandmother had just died he would probably not react like that. If told he has leukemia would it piss him off that his world of warcraft would end with his life?

Children are much to spoiled today. As are the parents of the spoiled children which creates the situation.

Morbid reality is just another video game to them.

Although my husband didnt quite go as ballistic as this kid did. My husband had his WOW account locked because someone hacked into it. My husband is a truck driver and plays this game on his lap top. He wanted me to call them up and get his account back. I said No -He went a little nuts - told me not to call him ever ever :D - That lasted 6 hours, he called back and said he was sorry, just a little upset about this stupid game :eek: He did eventually get his account back. I guess people actually hack into the game and sell peoples characters.

Its when i see things like this and children behaving in this way that makes me want the govermant to bring back national service,

i cant believe any rational child would behave this way, shrink time
im also thinking it might just be a spoof

Its when i see things like this and children behaving in this way that makes me want the govermant to bring back national service,

i cant believe any rational child would behave this way, shrink time
im also thinking it might just be a spoof

I agree I think this was all made up just to be put on YouTube
I mean my kids have gotten upset ((yes we are a normal family))
have our little temper spouts but niether or neither however it is spelled brother or sister recorded an lol as they was putting the camera in the room
as for getting under the covers an undressing make no sense
however the remote up his ass well he didnt want to get into real trouble for throwing it across the room for show which makes much more sense

I vote it is a put on video staged by the 2 brothers JMO

Cindy :rolleyes:

I vote it is a put on video staged by the 2 brothers
I cannot agree with this, because IMO it's "too good to be true". Saying another words, I'm sure that this boy couldn't be pretending so workmanlike. So I think it's true.

I cannot agree with this, because IMO it's "too good to be true". Saying another words, I'm sure that this boy couldn't be pretending so workmanlike. So I think it's true.

Who would want to pretend to shove a remote up his ass? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back