Your Top 5 MG Slots (Ever)?

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
We had a poll like this last year but I am intrigued as to whether new games have affected people's thoughts. With apologies to US peeps, I have picked Microgaming purely as they have the biggest portfolio and seem to be getting most attention recently.

I'll kick off.

What are your all-time Top 5 (just 5 - no cheating!) Microgaming slots in order of preference.

1) Thunderstruck (1)
2) Immortal Romance
3) Spring Break
4) Jurassic Park
5) Avalon (1)

This was not easy, but since I'm finding myself constantly going back to the first 3 I have to put them first.

1. Centre Court
2. Break da Bank Again
3. Deck the Halls
4. Immortal Romance
5. Jurassic Park

1) Isis - I don't care that this slot has a rubbish RTP, 20 FREE SPINS X6! and some massive wins possible

2) Thunderstruck 1 - The original free spins online - classic, it says a lot I still love to play it nowadays

3) Loaded - A good lower variance slot and the theme is good. Free spins not hard to get and fun to play

4) Jurassic Park - The best of the newer releases - I like the win potential of the free game choices

5) Untamed Giant Panda - I LOVE sticky wilds in the feature games and this is a good one.

1.Kathmandu
2.Fat lady sings
3.LOTRs the original one they scrapped
4.GOT 243ways
5.Halloweenies

I know it looks a weird selection but with exception of the new GOTs slot I still find all the older microgaming slots much better to play and easier to win on than all the new fancier slots.

1. Playboy (Sofia Feature is the most exciting bonus feature for me)
2. Immortal Romance
3. The Dark Knight (i really miss the LOTR version)
4. Jurassic Park
5. Thunderstruck 2

You can see i love the MG 243ers :D

1. League of Fortune...had more 1000+ hits on that slot then any other MG slot
2. Immortal Romance
3. The Dark Knight
4. Isis
5. Katmandu... always been a sucker for it after i got 5 wilds in bonus round for 4x multiplier shortly after i started gambling :)

Party Island is the first game in five years to dislodge the TS1 clones from my top spot.
A 500x scatter isn't such a thrill when you've tried a 750x

1. Party Island
2. Thunderstruck 1 (and clones)
3. Magic Spell
4. Age of Discovery
5. Lucky Witch

Asking for just 5 is pretty cruel you B'stard! :p
But you want them in order too!!! :eek:
Sorry, can't do that.

My top 5 (in NO PARTICULAR ORDER):
Loaded
Break Away
Ho Ho Ho
The Great Galaxy Grab
Tomb Raider 1

Right, can I do another 5? ... or 10 ...pretty please? ;)

KK

Even though i have had a nightmare few months with MG i have also had my good times so here are my 5.

1-TFROL

2-IMMORTAL ROMANCE

3-PLAYBOY

4- GAME OF THRONES 243

5- MAX DAMAGE

Boring but their the games that give me the buzzzzzzz.

Top 5 after long thought out deliberation..

1:playboy(purely because I've not had a bigger win xmultiplier at a good bet than this)

2: Break Da bank Again(massive hits possible even at 9p)

3: Retro Reels Extreme Heat(exquisite bankroll builder)

4: Mega Moolah Original(when this game goes into streaks it's amazing!)

5: Thunderstruck 1(Although this is just a skin of ladies nite,adventure island and spring break it's the one I have had the best runs on)

1. Game of Thrones - 243 ways version (In a perverse way, I love the brutal efficiency at which this slot can boost or decimate your balance).

2. Immortal Romance (Should be my #1 as this gave me my biggest win last year, however GoT nailed it).

3. The Dark Knight (IMO their most engaging progressive slot).

4. Tomb Raider (Perhaps sad but true. There was an announcement @ ICE last week that this game celebrates its 10th birthday this year & it's been one of my 'go to' games since its launch).

5. Terminator (I shouldn't even have this game on my list as I've never hit anything decent on it. I have to include it on here though as I spend a lot on it (as my stubbornness prevents me from turning my back on it until I get 'hot mode'!).

1. Immortal Romance (Biggest win, best memories, longest hot streaks, best vibe for a MG Slot, saved my ass from busting out countless times)
2. Fat Lady Sings (Relatively low variance, 0.25p, cool bonus rounds, hitting 5oak top symbol is not as rare, really enjoy this slot)
3. Bust the Bank (Can easily bust out on this slow with low balance but I like to play not for free spin but for the piggy bonus. On a hot session this slot will pay out BIG)
4. Jurassic Park (Pretty fun to play even if it busts you out)
5. Alaskan Fishing (When I got nothing to lose I like playing this slot)

Notable mentions :- Pure Platinum, Mad Hatter, Thunderstruck 1/2, Tomb Raider

1. Immortal Romance (Entertaining slot with superb sounds/music. Trying to get a 1000xbet+ hit keeps me spinning this one a lot)

2. Game of Thrones 243 (simple and extremely high variance with good music - love it)

3. Jurassic Park (Very entertaining slot with five interesting features to choose from... and ofcourse high variance to make it interesting)

4. The Dark Knight (liked the LOTR skin more but TDK also works very well. Beautiful slot all around and the possibility of jackpot reel is a plus)

5. Leagues of Fortune (1024 lines, stacked wilds and 5x multiplier during freespins - what more could you want?)

1. Thunderstruck II
2. Centre Court
3. Loaded
4. Pedal Power
5. Santas Paws

Each of them gave me at least twice wins with over 2000 x bet

Last edited:
My Top 5 MG Slots

1. Immortal Romance
2. The Dark Knight
3. Game Of Thrones
4. Leagues Of Fortune
5. Jurassic Park

For years, I loved the 9 line games but never had close to a 1000X bet until I started playing the 243 way games.
When I am down to my last $0.29 or lower I play the 9 line slots Adventure Palace, Break Da Bank Again and Talley Ho and sometimes I can get my balance up a bit to have more spins on my 243 way games :)

Connie

1. Deck the Halls
2. Playboy (It would have been no1 if it was a 30-liner, I truly nowadays hate the 243-way system)
3. Break da Bank Again
4. Centre Court
5. Mega Moolah Isis (this I can play with SEK and 0.01/line, I can then bet higher and more often reach the jackpot wheel)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back