Your Fur Babies 2020

Time for a thread upgrade; we all love our fur babies and they continue to grow and warm our hearts and homes

My big guy, from puppers, a few years ago and today

299709_10150378408952165_1945033865_n.jpg27972065_10155987441857165_3011918906126588527_n.jpg83829673_10157752274727165_169803877099503616_o.jpg

Thats a Golden, right?
They are high on my list of dogs i want.
Im a sucker for Labradors aswell.

Both of those breeds just ooze love, and seem to get along with almost anyone (people and other animals)
my 1st fam dog was a black lab (mix) - my boy above, yes, a golden retriever :)

and youre right; loves peeps, animals, worst guard dog, as theyed lead you to the silverware for a belly rub and a cookie :p

Yeah, Sister got a Labrador.
You have to tell the chimney sweep if you have a dog before he comes around.
My sister just warned him to wear drool-resistant clothing.

That dog is like 100 years old, but can still hear a crumb land on the floor on the other side of the house.
Wont always hear (or listen) when you call her name tho.
Some selective hearing i guess. :)

new 3 pc theatre/recliner sofa arrived today; bought it so more comfy to pc from and for movie chill

but essentially, a new $1300 cat bed :laugh::laugh:

20200123_124348.jpg

20200123_141039.jpg

Last edited:
Lady Sox. I think 8 years, old not 100% as she was rescued by me from abusive horrible heathens.
She was a tad overweight of late, so walked her loads, ran with her and cut down snacks and food. Think she’s looking pretty well :)
Also bathed her tonight... she’s beyond angry and won’t sit with me

Attachments

• 415F5FC0-C3F2-47F1-B8FF-23C17A47D26E.jpeg
    415F5FC0-C3F2-47F1-B8FF-23C17A47D26E.jpeg
    257.7 KB · Views: 35
Thank you.

She is a Bernese X Golden retriever hence the big head (and the 38kg weight), but still thinks she is a lapdog!
Lovely dogs, uncle had one years.
How old is she? Don’t want to say out loud.. but after Sox goes to dog heaven I’m looking at hound options.
The retriever I’ve always been a fan of

Lovely dogs, uncle had one years.
How old is she? Don’t want to say out loud.. but after Sox goes to dog heaven I’m looking at hound options.
The retriever I’ve always been a fan of
She is 6, 7 in July..

The MOST placid creature you could ever wish for..

If you want a steer on the (unusual) cross,hit me up.. can't recommend highly enough.. all the best of a lab but sleeps 15 hours a day.. and THE gentlest temperament you could wish for.

She is 6, 7 in July..

The MOST placid creature you could ever wish for..

If you want a steer on the (unusual) cross,hit me up.. can't recommend highly enough.. all the best of a lab but sleeps 15 hours a day.. and THE gentlest temperament you could wish for.
What they like with kids? My staffy has been beyond perfect.
I know all dogs can’t be trusted on a whole (so they say) but Sox has adored my daughter from birth and is mega protective of her, it’s like they built a bond.
Staffs get a bad name, but I brought mine up with zero aggression. She’s a pleasure.

I know all dogs can’t be trusted on a whole (so they say) but Sox has adored my daughter from birth and is mega protective of her, it’s like they built a bond.
Staffs get a bad name, but I brought mine up with zero aggression. She’s a pleasure.

We had a Stafford rescue and I have to admit I was a bit skeptical at first because of what I read about them being agressive but this guy was as sweet as they come. He wouldn't hurt a fly so to speak and you could let little kids play with him or pet him no problem at all.

On the other hand we also had a Jack Russell rescue and if you just looked at him in the wrong way he'd already start growling and when kids were around he'd go to another room and hide under something :laugh:

When i was younger my Uncle had a staffy and my Dad always said they were known for being good with kids....its the old saying about bad dogs and bad owners, same with kids really lol

We had a Stafford rescue and I have to admit I was a bit skeptical at first because of what I read about them being agressive but this guy was as sweet as they come. He wouldn't hurt a fly so to speak and you could let little kids play with him or pet him no problem at all.

On the other hand we also had a Jack Russell rescue and if you just looked at him in the wrong way he'd already start growling and when kids were around he'd go to another room and hide under something :laugh:
Mine was more of a liberation than a rescue as had on good authority the dog was treated poorly. So I went and took her, as my many pics prove she’s now happy and v well treated..
And spoiled!
Terriers can be snappy, seen a few like that.
I love the blue staff also the pit and the husky.
Also the retriever and German shep.
But I feel pretty shitty discussing this now as Sox is next to me saying..
‘ dad I’m only 8’ lol

Cats always seem to have much more class than dogs.
my dog is next to me now, tongue hanging out and farting..
I’ll attempt to get a pic of her
i can hear the dog rip one out and scare the p*ss outta himself
the cat doesnt react or make a noise til ive tasted it, gah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back