Your Fur Babies 2020

Finished work, collected my daughter (she had been horseriding with my mum) and won her first rosette today! So super proud daddy.

she’s only 6 and managed jumping, no leg holding from the trainers and using her reins perfectly and on the big horse she told me.

will show a few pics soon after I’ve sorted them out.

then sadly collected sox from my neighbour as she looks after her when I’m working and my mother can’t pop over to collect her.

sox still isn’t 100% not eaten all day and being sick, she managed a walk (small one with me after I dropped belle off)

tried to give her a few little snacks but she ain’t interested, hope it’s just a tummy bug bless her.D23E3545-A402-43AB-B52A-66FF4424A5A8.jpeg

Finished work, collected my daughter (she had been horseriding with my mum) and won her first rosette today! So super proud daddy.

she’s only 6 and managed jumping, no leg holding from the trainers and using her reins perfectly and on the big horse she told me.

will show a few pics soon after I’ve sorted them out.

then sadly collected sox from my neighbour as she looks after her when I’m working and my mother can’t pop over to collect her.

sox still isn’t 100% not eaten all day and being sick, she managed a walk (small one with me after I dropped belle off)

tried to give her a few little snacks but she ain’t interested, hope it’s just a tummy bug bless her.View attachment 143922

I wouldnt much fusst it Ben, puppers get tummy aches as we do. If she's drinking, mark that as a good sign.
Maybe some easy on the tummy foods - rice, bread, a bit of gravy.
Just monitor and likely, she will be right as rain

I wouldnt much fusst it Ben, puppers get tummy aches as we do. If she's drinking, mark that as a good sign.
Maybe some easy on the tummy foods - rice, bread, a bit of gravy.
Just monitor and likely, she will be right as rain
I know, but living on my own she’s like my best mate. (Need a girlfriend lol) just worry. Sad I know

Sox is all better, she was great when I got in and playful. No being sick or lethargic no longer.

My mate called over for a cup of tea too earlier, he’s a little jack Russell so sox smelled her on him and was super sniffy.

She’s chilling now as the pic shows staring at one of Isabelle’s pumpkins :) AB937348-E836-4541-A08E-332E67F3F967.jpeg3C7A3229-9FC8-4765-A50C-557AE1CF21B4.jpeg

So...bit of a tell-tale sign, I suppose
No barfs and sickies for a week running
Though he was on his meds
Meds ran out last night (he run his cycle) , straight back to projectile vomiting again

I fear....it's a waiting game.

Though my guy, right now, is out, playing and frolicking....so if he goes hes going with style :p

So...bit of a tell-tale sign, I suppose
No barfs and sickies for a week running
Though he was on his meds
Meds ran out last night (he run his cycle) , straight back to projectile vomiting again

I fear....it's a waiting game.

Though my guy, right now, is out, playing and frolicking....so if he goes hes going with style :p
Fair play to you, your dealing with it better than I would.

Sox was a bit sickie the other night and I was past myself with worry.

As I said to suffer the other night, at least the beast had a good life and owner, many pets don’t mate.

Last edited:
yup, he had a good run (not digging his grave lol)
but i found the guy at like, maybe a day or 2 old in the snow
so hes gotten a better run than hed have otherwise had :)

We're still rooting, hes a big, strong boy
We'll see <3

yup, he had a good run (not digging his grave lol)
but i found the guy at like, maybe a day or 2 old in the snow
so hes gotten a better run than hed have otherwise had :)

We're still rooting, hes a big, strong boy
We'll see <3
That’s just it, know your not a religious man (don’t think anyhow) but faith and prayer are powerful.

I’ve said a few words for the brave little dude, can’t hurt no matter what people’s thoughts on it.

Yup
I was surprised by how many people, stastically, view pets as family and yet, this thread has so few participants

I LOVE seeing peoples fur babies :)
In all honesty before sox when people used to class there pets at family I thought ‘how strange’

But clearly my view changed, my home is Sox’s, I brought her here so she’s the run of the place as much as me.

Sounds silly, but I’m on my own at the moment, have been since Xmas.

Women come and go but sox always has my back and is loyal Lol

Yup
I was surprised by how many people, stastically, view pets as family and yet, this thread has so few participants

I do not participate as do not have a dog at the moment. Would love one again just do not think it is fair as it would be at home alone quite a bit because of work etc.

Only pet i have is the nearly 2 year old Panda Hamster.

This is not my Pic got this of the net but looks exact same as her.

1604011816795.png

I do not participate as do not have a dog at the moment. Would love one again ...

I have found just the dog for you. Will only needs walkies at night, be able to find its own food, and generally looks as if will be be sweet, loving and obedient. Although the neighbourhood might beg to differ, but hey, the NHS is free, yes? :lolup:

1604017397370.png

More people need to view this thread, many differing opinions and thoughts come together as we love the old fur monsters lol
Yup

Like you guys, I am surprised at how little activity this thread has. Even if someone doesn't have an animal but still loves fur babies, there are loads of pictures and animal life-stories here to celebrate.

I have a cat but I don't post any pictures of her as she is just a little black and white moggy without any real personality quirks, so there isn't really much to show or tell about her, although I love her dearly.

However, I love seeing and reading about everyone else's animals - in fact, most of my FB favourite sites are of animal rescues and the like - although I am still waiting on @greylady to post some much anticipated pictures of her new family member, the ferret.

[...]
they are only a part of your world (life span) but to them, youre their entire world :)
I have come across that quote loads of time, and I love it, although it is both uplifting and very sad.

Uplifting as it demonstrates the unconditional love and loyalty of most animals.

Very sad as so many people simply don't recognise that animals have a heart and a soul, and they need our unconditional love in return to nourish them and keep them happy and safe.

She is indeed absolutely adorable. Is she a lop-eared?

Just to add - a friend had a rabbit that lived indoors, and its favourite rabbity thing was to chew through cables. Oh dear...

The last rabbit chewed through phone charger internet cable etc, this one is not that interested lol

I don't really know what lop eared is, her ears hang down, is it that?

Idiots on the road had fireworks tonight, I don’t mind as long as it’s on the 5th as it should be.

Sox normally is fine as have her inside and tv loud and play with her when loads of fireworks go off, didn’t get chance tonight..

Spoke to the new family on the street who where doing this and letting off rockets on the road, they won’t be doing it again.

Nicely settled now next to me, had a small gravy bone as a treat for being a brave girl and chose her badger/skunk toy to snuggle until bed. DD155ABF-2FE0-4BBA-8EBD-83AE09D5FEB4.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back