Your Fur-Babies 2019

my fur baby Zippy went viral on the internet and raised over 260 Euros for the dogs home we rescued him from here here is article.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Smart pooch. I'll have a new pic of my lil angel next week. He's going to the groomers on Monday so he will look adorable if not a bit pissed off (he doesn't like being groomed)

Same with mine. He doesn't mind being brushed but is terrified of bath's that's why I take him to a groomer. He even hops over puddles and hates the rain. We'd be lost without them our furbabies.
Sox loves mud, puddles and anything wet and messy.
Tell her it’s bathtime and you would think I’d sentenced her to the electric chair!..
and your totally right, love my dog to bits, no matter how sad, angry, happy or whatever she’s always there for a hug.
Great companions are dogs.

Sox loves mud, puddles and anything wet and messy.
Tell her it’s bathtime and you would think I’d sentenced her to the electric chair!..
and your totally right, love my dog to bits, no matter how sad, angry, happy or whatever she’s always there for a hug.
Great companions are dogs.
lol. My guy took a pee on my shoe when I was asleep last week because another dog licked it. Saucy devil. Lucky the shoes were washable. He sits at the window and barks at the dogs going by except for one Maltese one that he adores. When she passes by he brings his toy to the window. This is a grand gesture because that is his toy and he shares it with nobody. I suffer from depression so having him helps so much by making me laugh with his antics and of course companionship.

lol. My guy took a pee on my shoe when I was asleep last week because another dog licked it. Saucy devil. Lucky the shoes were washable. He sits at the window and barks at the dogs going by except for one Maltese one that he adores. When she passes by he brings his toy to the window. This is a grand gesture because that is his toy and he shares it with nobody. I suffer from depression so having him helps so much by making me laugh with his antics and of course companionship.
Sorry about the depression, but having a hound will help that!!. I’ve had a bad last year and my beast was immense, sounds silly but when I felt down it was like she did to, she would snuggle in or slobber me to death.
Just that little moment of affection meant the world to me.
As I write this she’s next to me curled into A ball snoring lol.
She’s a pleasure

Sorry about the depression, but having a hound will help that!!. I’ve had a bad last year and my beast was immense, sounds silly but when I felt down it was like she did to, she would snuggle in or slobber me to death.
She’s a pleasure
They do help. Snuggle next to you to make you feel better. I love dogs. Guess that is why I was extra pissed when John didn't even pet Ghost goodbye last week on Game of Thrones. No self-respecting dog owner would do that.

They do help. Snuggle next to you to make you feel better. I love dogs. Guess that is why I was extra pissed when John didn't even pet Ghost goodbye last week on Game of Thrones. No self-respecting dog owner would do that.
I’m no GOT fan, and I won’t be after what you just told me lol.
If a mate of mine visits and doesn’t pet my dog and she’s wanting a stroke I’m not happy lol!..
my old grandma used to say ‘you can tell if a person is decent when a dog likes them’
Crazy I know, but my dog hated my ex.. and that’s a whole other story lol!..

Our cat and dog ^^

dgi3x2.jpg

iptjf7.jpg
That hound looks superb and extra playful and cheeky!..

She’s a pleasure
on ones worst days where you thik you could pack it in and walk in front of the bus, if youre a dog lover, you realize 'well, hellz, i cant, whod take care of the buggers' :laugh:

I’m no GOT fan, and I won’t be after what you just told me lol.
If a mate of mine visits and doesn’t pet my dog and she’s wanting a stroke I’m not happy lol!..
my old grandma used to say ‘you can tell if a person is decent when a dog likes them’
Crazy I know, but my dog hated my ex.. and that’s a whole other story lol!..
good people radar, doggies :)
yup, my house, there's little to no tolerance for anti-animal sentiment - its their house
at best, if youre afraid of em, ill put em in the yard, but inside, they have couches, spaces, they live here, you visit

he is such a little shit and I love him and has his little quirk :p
to anyone not knows, brought the cat home after finding him outside in the snow at a day or 2 old, approx 6 yrs ago
the dog raised him and still besties

still climbs into his bed for warmth and cuddles
the dog grumbles and growls - might even bare teeth - but wouldnt do boo about it lol

anyway...cat's little fetish is, only content, if his paw in some form, touches the dog :p

20190617_010005_resized.jpg 20190617_010050_resized.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back