Your favourite casino games,and your strategies for them?

tantalos

Experienced Member
I only play BJ at online casinos...

What games do you like playing? Are there any "strategies" for these games?

E.g. roulette,carribean stud,video poker,etc?

Thanks! :thumbsup:
 

Bruce Hamilton

Dormant account
I play the video slots, almost exclusively 5 Reel Drive... I find it has a very generous payout, unlike some others like Golden Goose or Thunderstruck, which frequently return $0.40 on a $2.50 wager.
 

juliette

Dormant account
most games have optimal strategies (like video or carribean poker) -> check wizardofodds.com

I play BJ most, but i realy love "chinese chicken" video slot :)
 

tim5ny

Quit Gambling
Bruce Hamilton said:
I play the video slots, almost exclusively 5 Reel Drive... I find it has a very generous payout, unlike some others like Golden Goose or Thunderstruck, which frequently return $0.40 on a $2.50 wager.
5-reel drive can be okay at times. It's a game I will "hit and run" once in a while. Over all the years it's been around, I've only seen the jackpot hit once on it.
 

Slotster!

I predict a riot.
CAG
I almost exclusively play the slots these days... My strategy is as follows... (Now bear with me, this gets a bit complicated!)

1) Deposit Money
2) Select Slot
3) Click "Bet Max"

Repeat as desired, with the odd "withdrawal" or "deposit" thrown in depending...

I should patent that strategy I reckon :D
 

tim5ny

Quit Gambling
I also like the slots and am well aware that these are the bread+butter take for the casino. I like the excitement of having the possibility of winning thousands of times my wager. My strategy? Make a deposit into the casino. Choose a game with a bonus round with free spins multiplied.. and try to keep a positive attitude. Call me supersticious.. but when my attitude is negative, then so is the outcome of my play usually.

This is what happens alot of times. Bet small and hit an astounding win during the beginning of my session. Raise the bets and take a chance on winning something huge. Lose everything. :cool:
 

Bruce Hamilton

Dormant account
tim5ny said:
Bet small and hit an astounding win during the beginning of my session. Raise the bets and take a chance on winning something huge. Lose everything.
I rarely raise my bets just for that reason. You meet your WR sooner if you win, but the risk isn't worth it.
 

GrandMaster

Ueber Meister
CAG
KasinoKing said:
Blackjack Strategy: Play it as little as possible. At the majority of sites where it is allowed in WR - it's rigged!
I have pretty good evidence to the contrary.
 

vedat

Dormant account
my tactic

stay out of slots play french roulette and punto banco or pontoon if you want to play for big wins place big bets i like to do towers on roulette bett all to banker and get streaky on pontoon i quit when i make my deposit 5x-6x no bonuses for theese games usually try to get cash back
 

tim5ny

Quit Gambling
Bruce Hamilton said:
I rarely raise my bets just for that reason. You meet your WR sooner if you win, but the risk isn't worth it.
WR is NEVER an issue with me. That's all you ever hear bonus-whores talk about.
 

caruso

Banned User - repetitive violations of 1.6 - troll
KasinoKing said:
Blackjack Strategy: Play it as little as possible. At the majority of sites where it is allowed in WR - it's rigged!

All other games: Play until I'm ahead, then switch to a different game. ;)
I know all your posts should be taken with a large pinch of salt at this point, but for the sake of correctness.

1) The opposite of the statement is correct - read "as much as possible" and "it's fair". Where do you get off with these extraordinary sweeping, grossly false remarks? Do you have ANYTHING to substantiate that "all BJ is rigged"?

2) Absolutely worthless and very dangerous if interpreted as advice. What you do personally with your own money is, of course, your own affair.
 

Bruce Hamilton

Dormant account
caruso said:
I know all your posts should be taken with a large pinch of salt at this point, but for the sake of correctness... Where do you get off with these extraordinary sweeping, grossly false remarks?
For someone who knows KK's posts (and everyone else's, for that matter) should be taken with a large pinch of salt, you seem to be taking this one extremely personally.
 

Agamemnon

Dormant account
tim5ny said:
This is what happens alot of times. Bet small and hit an astounding win during the beginning of my session. Raise the bets and take a chance on winning something huge. Lose everything. :cool:
Good Lord! And I thought I was the only one :lolup:

This is almost always the case. The real funny thing is when I start off with 50-60$ and get up to 500$ and figure it's time to play big time.
Even then, when you do get lucky you only view it as the next progression.
E.g. On the rare occasions I get it up to two or three grand what happens?
Well obviously it's a sign I can go for the really big bucks!
I'm proud to say that when this happens I now have enough self control to withdraw near the 400$-500$ limit.

Oh! and btw -and this is a really important point I hope a lot of you share with me:
I have a ridiculously good time during the whole process. :D
 
Top