Your best win on Coral Clams?

dave1888

10 years here meister!
PABnononaccred2
mm1
Making this thread about the 3dice slot Coral Clams. Firstly I adore this slot but there are just a few things that kind of annoy me. #1 Why do all the big wins appear outwith the feature?! #2 Why does autoplay cease after every feature I'd rather it autoran 3dice (especially in the tournaments when I require a huge score anyway).. #3 When I autoplay the picks are almost always garbage(normally 7spins x3 or worse 2spins with x7..#4 It's medium variance so why is it behaving like a high variance slot? #5 How come after thousands of spins in the tournament have I still not had a feature worth more than 188xbet? Has anyone else had similar misfortune with this game? Please post your opinions below I can't be the only one with such rotten luck. The slot looks great the paytable is good the opportunity for probably up to 30x multiplier in the free spins also awesome just wish it would give me some wilds in the damn feature! :(:mad:

Making this thread about the 3dice slot Coral Clams. Firstly I adore this slot but there are just a few things that kind of annoy me. #1 Why do all the big wins appear outwith the feature?! #2 Why does autoplay cease after every feature I'd rather it autoran 3dice (especially in the tournaments when I require a huge score anyway).. #3 When I autoplay the picks are almost always garbage(normally 7spins x3 or worse 2spins with x7..#4 It's medium variance so why is it behaving like a high variance slot? #5 How come after thousands of spins in the tournament have I still not had a feature worth more than 188xbet? Has anyone else had similar misfortune with this game? Please post your opinions below I can't be the only one with such rotten luck. The slot looks great the paytable is good the opportunity for probably up to 30x multiplier in the free spins also awesome just wish it would give me some wilds in the damn feature! :(:mad:

will be my first reply, but so be it :) i had 5 wilds on regular spins, lame 100X bet or so,
had 5 wins like 6-7 times. most was 770X bet on 1$ bet. but i also had 3 swims with 5 large symbols during free spins, for like 300 something bet. very average slot, can't win a lot

One of my favourite 3Dice slots to play - it looks GREAT!
But like you say - like a damp squid for getting big wins on! :p

I keep all my 3Dice screenies in one folder, so It's easy for me to tell you I've only had TWO wins over x100, the best of which was x134 3-years ago:

Attachments

• ClamsX134_Oct12.JPG
    ClamsX134_Oct12.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 66
Dave, i logged into chat today, and did some digging, but the only report i got was about a FS round with 33x16..
I am pretty sure that in my early days in 3Dice i saw a 30x multiplier once, with like 43 spins..
That was long ago though, zeitgeist only shows wins up to a few years back tops, so the uber-mega wins, if ever managed on this slot, are not showing, and the highest now is less then 2000x bet.

But, even though the wilds only pay 100x in base game, imagine that with a 30x multiplier:)
Then we are talking serious money! That will only be possible if you trigger it with 5 Bubbles though, as i estimate 15x is the max for 4 Bubbles. Would be cool if Enzo could chip in, i'll nudge him to this thread after posting.

I remember a few cool session where i had accumulated around 500x bet in a few successive rounds.
It's pretty streaky, but somehow the streaks don't last long:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back