you might be an american if

kauphy

Meister Member
It is time to change from REDNECK humor to TRUE AMERICAN Humor!

Only it isn't seen as HUMOR, but the correct way to LIVE YOUR LIFE!

If you feel the same, pass this on to your True American friends.

Y'all know who they are...

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if:
It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God.'

You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You still say 'Christmas' instead of 'Winter Festival.'

You bow your head when someone prays.

You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

You treat Viet Nam vets with great respect, and always have.

You've never burned an American flag.

You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.

If you got this email from me, it is because I believe that you, like me, have enough TRUE AMERICAN in you to have the same beliefs as those talked about in this email.

God Bless the U S A ! Amen

AND YOU ARE A TRUE AMERICAN, IF YOU THINK THE NATIONAL ANTHEM SHOULD ONLY BE SUNG

IN ENGLISH!

So in reading this correctly, you're Not a True American if you protest about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places. :what:

That's a bunch of hooey.

But you'd fit right in in Germany where you have to claim your religion when registering at City Hall (yes, you have to register at city hall in any city you move to so they know who their residents are - and who to round up when times get tough). You have to pay church tax to whatever church you belong to - and you have two choices, Catholic or Protestant. Chose Muslim, you're a Turk. Chose "other" and you're an Atheist.

They have crucifixes in every class room, and kids are required to take "religion" (depending on being a Catholic or Protestant - and they brainwash the kids with "Jews killed Jesus"), the kids who chose "other" have "ethics" during the class period.

If you're a parent and don't like the system, keep your mouth shut because if you rock the boat, your kid will go through hell throughout his or her entire student life. All teachers are tenured, they can't be fired.

I think one of the greatest things about the American way of life is the freedom of religion. For anyone who feels that their Christian "values" supersede mine with their misguided insistence that the Ten Commandments need to be displayed somewhere in public using my tax dollars ought to be beaten upside the head with a copy of the US Constitution.

So in reading this correctly, you're Not a True American if you protest about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places. :what:

That's a bunch of hooey.

But you'd fit right in in Germany where you have to claim your religion when registering at City Hall (yes, you have to register at city hall in any city you move to so they know who their residents are - and who to round up when times get tough). You have to pay church tax to whatever church you belong to - and you have two choices, Catholic or Protestant. Chose Muslim, you're a Turk. Chose "other" and you're an Atheist.

They have crucifixes in every class room, and kids are required to take "religion" (depending on being a Catholic or Protestant - and they brainwash the kids with "Jews killed Jesus"), the kids who chose "other" have "ethics" during the class period.

If you're a parent and don't like the system, keep your mouth shut because if you rock the boat, your kid will go through hell throughout his or her entire student life. All teachers are tenured, they can't be fired.

I think one of the greatest things about the American way of life is the freedom of religion. For anyone who feels that their Christian "values" supersede mine with their misguided insistence that the Ten Commandments need to be displayed somewhere in public using my tax dollars ought to be beaten upside the head with a copy of the US Constitution.

i don,t have a promble with them being diplayed anywhere that someone wants to put them.
alot of people do that their right to feel that way.
i don,t feel my values supersede anyone eles or their right to belive the way they want.
and i really don,t belive in anyone having the right to beat anyone upside the head with anything.

The only thing about all of this is that if the 10 commandments are already displayed then an Atheists rights are being put ahead of a Christians to have Tax Money spent on taking them down. It is undebatable that America was founded by Christians and on Christian principles. It is AWESOME that there is freedom of religion and that should never be tampered with. However, you are FREE to disregard the 10 commandments if you want - why do they need taken down? it is NOT an infringement of your rights anymore than walking down the street and seeing a church or a Cross on top of a religious building or seeing any religious building.

Hiya: One day a little girle and a little boy were born. They each grew up in seperate parts of the world. They were each taught the same thing, even though both teachings were different.

One day they met each other, in a country they just both happen to be visiting. They could not believe just how, 'Wrong" the other person was. Then i walked up to them ans asked this?

"Hiya, Ummmmm, When you were born, why did you choose to be a boy/girle?
Why did you choose the country, ie part of the earth, to be born in?
I notice you have different skin colors, cool, how did you choose the color?
and on and on like this i asked.....................
I NEVER GOT ANY ANSWERS....:confused:

You see, We had no choice in any of this. So, to say, "What i was taught from birth is better than what you were taught at birth, or, where I was born, is better than you were born, and my skin color is of course much better than yours, is all just plain silly............:)

If you take the, "Best" 7 countries on the planet, based on everything most thing are good, and you then go look at whatever book they are using as their main religious believe, you will notice something is missing? FOR SOME REASON, THEIR/OUR COUNTRY IS NOT IN THERE ANY WHERE?:confused:

It is different in other, "BAD" countries. A lot of them, their country, IS IN THEIR BOOK. Of course, some other countries, "looser countries", don't even have a book????

i don,t have a promble with them being diplayed anywhere that someone wants to put them.
alot of people do that their right to feel that way.
i don,t feel my values supersede anyone eles or their right to belive the way they want.
and i really don,t belive in anyone having the right to beat anyone upside the head with anything.
oh yes you do as you keep posting propaganda!!

and you do not believe in the Separation of Church and State nor the US Constitution. Hey, but that is your right in America.:rolleyes:

Hiya: I wonder what the native American's think about, "Christan principles"?

Complete Seperation of Church & State is IMPOSSIBLE. Most Laws the State has are based on the teachings of the Church. The Leaders of the State must believe in their version of whatever their Church teaches, or they would never became the leader of the State to begin with.

In 2012, John Doe, will run for President. He will Unite both parties, and support the Constitution in a unified manner that has never been seen before. He is going to Win the election by a landslide, and both political parties want him as persident. This is going to be the greatest thing to ever happen in this country. The day before the election, he re confirms all his commitments to the State. and says one last thing............

"In closing, I can do all this because I do not believe in God, I believe in the State".......................How many votes will he get now?:p

Hiya: I wonder what the native American's think about, "Christan principles"?

Complete Seperation of Church & State is IMPOSSIBLE. Most Laws the State has are based on the teachings of the Church. The Leaders of the State must believe in their version of whatever their Church teaches, or they would never became the leader of the State to begin with.

In 2012, John Doe, will run for President. He will Unite both parties, and support the Constitution in a unified manner that has never been seen before. He is going to Win the election by a landslide, and both political parties want him as persident. This is going to be the greatest thing to ever happen in this country. The day before the election, he re confirms all his commitments to the State. and says one last thing............

"In closing, I can do all this because I do not believe in God, I believe in the State".......................How many votes will he get now?:p

He would get my vote....if I voted....which I dont...cause I believe in anarchy:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back