You deposit £50, what do you play?

flyingguy

Hope this is the right section for this. I'm curious to know what others do. Let's say you deposit £50, or £10, whatever it is that is your deposit amount. You want to have a decent amount of playtime with a chance of a decent hit somewhere along the way. What do you play and what bet size? I try to stay disciplined and play smaller bets on higher variance games but for some reason I often get bored of them and increase the bet size then bust! I usually play DOA, BOD, Bonanza, then bust on Reactoonz :(

And any suggestions on strategies or slots that can keep you going a bit longer?

I go 20c spins on newer games in the lobby first, usually find they are a little "loose".

If I actually win from trying that I'll withdraw my deposit or winnings and usually just browse around to play some lesser known games. My last 10 I'll go Who's The Bride or a Novomatic on min stake, or whatever I've been trying to get a bonus on which has failed miserable before.

If I don't win I'll try some 3 lines BOD or Reactoonz on 40c. Rarely ends well tho :p

Probably play Wish upon a a Leprechaun megaways at 20p,you should get some playtime ,reactoonz is all or nothing. Donuts can pay well on low stakes even 5p.
Would have suggested some red tiger games but they have killed those with low rtp,s.
Fraid i think BOD is a suckers game even on 96%,hard to get much playtime there

My highest x win is on BOD and I've had maybe 15 times 1000x or over (had 4 riks 13 or 14 times in bonus). It has been very good to me on the whole. I play it pretty much every session though. Oddly, I've never had 5 pharaohs in bonus, the only full screen I'm yet to get.

It does seem to play differently, continuously, for different people though. Which is odd.

Ra, on the other hand, has been vile.

Last edited:
My highest x win is on BOD and I've had maybe 15 times 1000x or over (had 4 riks 13 or 14 times in bonus). It has been very good to me on the whole. I play it pretty much every session though. Oddly, I've never had 5 pharaohs in bonus, the only full screen I'm yet to get.

It does seem to play differently, continuously, for different people though. Which is odd.

Ra, on the other hand, has been vile.

It gave me 5 bonuses today and not one paid over 30X

Its varied over time for me - bod was my main game id go to play upto about a year ago, and would always try doa here and there. In the last year Ive mixed a few games in i try to play and see what i can hit. Usually ill start with minimum bet and if i can get double or more my deposit then i might attempt going up a little. I tend to play book of oz (both versions), donuts, most of the 'ra' book games will get a look in here and there, both the eye of horus and megaways version (and now the new eye of horus game has had a lot of play).

Also when i was down to a couple of quid left i would 1p spin on bod or possibly one of the guaranteed win bonus's playngo games on 1p.. but more recently ive been playing the book of oz reel locking version locking 2 reels in a non possible winning spin, and doing 100-200 penny spins to try and hit a bonus (or bust, seeing as you cant win anything in base game).:laugh:

It all depends on if you want gameplay or a quick 'punt & hope'

Seems you're not going to improve on DOA as it is as near- perfectly balanced a game there is, for longevity and win potential.

All the Megaways suggestions are trash as it is hands-down the worst slot mechanic for playtime and is not even remotely comparable to the likes of DOA in a million years, as are NoLimit City, which are just a slightly kinder provider than the Megaways lot, with even less chance of winning anything of note (if that's even possible)

So ultimately the only viable games mentioned are possibly Book of Dead (though it can blitz balances when in the mood) and the Novos. I'd stay away from the newer providers/ games as they're anti-slotting shite, unless that's your jam. Better off buying 50 scratchcards in all honesty :cool:

Whew, glad that's cleared up. You're welcome

Last edited:
IT all depends on if you want gameplay or a quick 'punt & hope'

Seems you're not going to improve on DOA as it is as near- perfectly balanced a game there is, for longevity and win potential.

All the Megaways suggestions are trash as it is hands-down the worst slot mechanic for playtime and is not even remotely comparable to the likes of DOA in a million years, as are NoLimit City, which are just a slightly kinder provider than the Megaways lot, with even less chance of winning anything of note (if that's even possible)

So ultimately the only viable games mentioned are possibly Book of Dead (though it can blitz balances when in the mood) and the Novos. I'd stay away from the newer providers/ games as they're anti-slotting shite, unless that's your jam. Better off buying 50 scratchcards in all honesty :cool:

Whew, glad that's cleared up. You're welcome
11.gif

I always play with a 50,- ;) 20p aztec gold and some BTG games until about 35,-. Then I go 10p spins, Razor shark, Piggy megaways, some Playngo's, DOA2.

Low stakes BOD rise of merlin and legacy low stakes novos onto thunderkick low stakes, after a couple of high variance just to rinse me of my balance generally how it goes all the time if I’m lucky a cashout not often if I’m luckier cashout and play usual microgaming Yggdrasil elk netents

Start on BOD..usually get the bonus fairly quickly, then onto the DOA's, Bonanza & DHV.

Followed fairly swiftly by wishing i'd spent the money on summit more interesting!! :(

First rule is to start low as it is a lot harder to stake down after youve lost the first £25 on £1 spins. Then I'd go to a new game that isnt shit, preferably that can still hit hard even though your stake is low. Personally for me it's Joker Troupe, Moon P, Testament or Cygnus, but I mean to be getting into those Pop Rocks games as well.

Once I've cycled through a few features on those I'll either go big on a balance booster like Fire Joker, or grind it out on a dreamer like DoA2 or Jammin.

I would play with the 50 that i just deposited.

Funny this just came up. I just deposited £50 on Bet365 - last week i did the same on Doom Of Dead and my money went fast, but just now (this is honestly the most mental 6 minutes ive ever had)

70p spins - got the bonus in 6 spins, won £280
upped it to £2.50 spins - 17 spins nada
decided i would cash out £150 - upped to £7.50 spins - got the bonus 11 spins later for £237
by then i pushed my luck, upped to £20 spins - got the bonus 10 spins later for £1800!!
i wouldnt believe it, got a couple small base line hits as well - so i went from £50 to about £2100 in around 6 minutes!

I was laughing my head off.

I then pushed my luck even more and did 10 or so £100 spins (why not) - left at £1400 balance, withdrew £1200 just now.

Jesus, that was insanity.

I usually deposit £50 - £100, and mostly go to the same fav slots. I currently like Rise of Merlin, Book of Pharao, IM, TS, TFROL, Primal Megaways, Raging Rex, SwordOfKhans and a few other similar style slots. Play at 50-60p a spin. If it get up to £100 or more I will stop when balance reduces by £50 from the highest point. So if my bal hits £230, I will stop at £180 etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back