it was a pleasure no I didnt win but thats ok tooo

have a great day all
an Good Luck

Cindy

yes I was 1 of the main negative posters for 3Dice :(

felicie

Dormant account
3dice

You sound like a smart lady Jas, thank you. Never been to 3dice but if not winning doesn't feel so bad, I'm on my way :thumbsup: Good luck to you.

jas2587

Ueber Meister
Jas is made of money you do know that???

chit same old I wish I was I wouldnt be sittin here freezing my ummm buns off yeah thats it lol our heater went out an this Florida gal is cold an I mean cold :lolup:

Cindy

Dormant account
chit same old I wish I was I wouldnt be sittin here freezing my ummm buns off yeah thats it lol our heater went out an this Florida gal is cold an I mean cold :lolup:

Cindy

lol. you dont know what cold is girl. it was minus 10 the other day and 9 yesterday morning. i'm the only idiot i know who owns a home in florida but winters in the north.:)

mercy

Banned User - multiple banned accounts
With all due respect to the op, she has been under the weather lately, Florida being in a deep freeze, and the unfortunate breakdown of her heater during these trying times, well I think we have a case of a major brain freeze, turning Cindy into somebody who we really don't know, but don't worry folks, when she thaws out, she will go back to her usual 3dice bashing self:D

heatherad

Dormant account
With all due respect to the op, she has been under the weather lately, Florida being in a deep freeze, and the unfortunate breakdown of her heater during these trying times, well I think we have a case of a major brain freeze, turning Cindy into somebody who we really don't know, but don't worry folks, when she thaws out, she will go back to her usual 3dice bashing self:D

LOL, or we can all wait for the next connection problem :D
I'd like to know what her secret is because Im still having a heck of a time with freeze ups and such.

heatherad

Dormant account
lol. you dont know what cold is girl. it was minus 10 the other day and 9 yesterday morning. i'm the only idiot i know who owns a home in florida but winters in the north.:)

These are the times I wish I was back in Florida. Its been -27c with the windchill factor

Users who are viewing this thread