Wtf is going on with NEOSURF??!

swanniegirl

Newbie member
PABnoaccred
Sooo I deposited money onto my neosurf card/account thing...as u do.
Andddd it’s not working, as in j can’t deposit with it anywhere, I keep getting the error message “ blah.blah, cards invalids, it already has been used, etc etc
Their very dismal , and might I add pretty poor support service is only available Monday-Friday’s , during gmt business hours and via email...which is not now. Or yesterday, which leaves pissed off, and wondering if anyone else has had any drama??
I’ve found one negative review on a product review site, describing the exact same issue Im having ..but over 6 days ago! And to really stomp my spirits hoping for a quick fix, this poor person isn’t getting anywhere either., neosurf haven’t replied or even confirm receipt of their email.
If anyone knows anything...doe insight would be much appreciated !!
Cheers guys and thanks for reading my rant
☺️

Sooo I deposited money onto my neosurf card/account thing...as u do.
Andddd it’s not working, as in j can’t deposit with it anywhere, I keep getting the error message “ blah.blah, cards invalids, it already has been used, etc etc
Their very dismal , and might I add pretty poor support service is only available Monday-Friday’s , during gmt business hours and via email...which is not now. Or yesterday, which leaves pissed off, and wondering if anyone else has had any drama??
I’ve found one negative review on a product review site, describing the exact same issue Im having ..but over 6 days ago! And to really stomp my spirits hoping for a quick fix, this poor person isn’t getting anywhere either., neosurf haven’t replied or even confirm receipt of their email.
If anyone knows anything...doe insight would be much appreciated !!
Cheers guys and thanks for reading my rant

I am having issues from yesterday as voucher is blocked and I can't use it.

I read somewhere not to email them through their website as its faulty just send email through your own account.

There are a lot of complaints coming through with exactly the same problem.

Have you got yours sorted yet?

They rarely go down for long, but there are constantly fraudsters figuring out creative ways to swipe and use the cards. From a cashier snapping a pic of your voucher, and using the code before you arrive home, to more elaborate networks, not to mention here in Canada there seems to be money laundering happening with them at the same time. Never been a victim, but read about it often, and hear it from the kiosk I get my neosurf and paysafe vouchers from. Not saying that happened here, but hopefully you or they can figure it out quickly for you guys.

They rarely go down for long, but there are constantly fraudsters figuring out creative ways to swipe and use the cards. From a cashier snapping a pic of your voucher, and using the code before you arrive home, to more elaborate networks, not to mention here in Canada there seems to be money laundering happening with them at the same time. Never been a victim, but read about it often, and hear it from the kiosk I get my neosurf and paysafe vouchers from. Not saying that happened here, but hopefully you or they can figure it out quickly for you guys.

The money is there but can't use it, its blocked and blocked by Neosurf and its only a paper voucher :confused:

I deposit via credit card that’s uploaded to a neosurf card with the same “voucher” number every time. I’ve never had a problem like this and it’s gokng into the second eeek with no answers..when I say answers I’m taking from neosurf themselves, I’ve not revived men reply from them or confirmation of even hearing from me still!

My frustration has lead me to searching through neosurf review sites, which led me to a review from a guy with the same problem..he discovered upon goin to his account settings, that although already done before there was an option to upload his Verification documents again! (ID proof of address etc) being a review site I couldn’t contact him directly, so j just tried it myself..yep I too had my account verification documents looking as though it needed updating. I uploaded the requested files, and waited.
No email from neosurf, nothing. K went back to check if there was progress. One doc had been refused , one verified. I uploaded another doc and again went back after a day or so to check..it had been approved and I was positive this would fix my prnblems.
WRONG!
still can’t use my card, still have money sitting there rendered useless. Still nothing from neosurf.
Not sure but the verification page still shows documents uploaded: 1/2 uploaded as opposed to 0/2 or 2/2 uploaded. Even though the documents have been accepted.

I’m done, I’ve lost my shit countless times trying to work this out..neosurf as a company need their heads read. It’s a disgrace

Activated when??? When you first signed up? I’ve been with the well over a year, my docs were already approved..there were no issues, until now. Still haven’t heard anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back