Wtf happened to Dead or Alive

I cant believe how shit this game is, from being one of the most exciting to a re-vamped load of shit.

Will never touch this crap again, how obvious can it get that slots are fixed because this has blatantly been tampered with!

Agreed, was way easier getting bonus earlier, but funny fact is i hit two wildlineso n the new version, and only one on the old version xd

@Jono777

noticed you mention that html5 rubbish again in rhino thread. Also noticed your 4 wilds in the FS thread, blocked by that bastardo of a scatter which is what reminded me of this constant reoccurring annoyance that im left with after all the previous sessions i care to remember.

I probably spend 98% of my gaming, which is not so much these days as it used to be, on doa. But one thing sticks out like a sore thumb.
Like earlier with the 50 thrills spins on joker strike, i went to doa like you lol. Done 8.50 without a feature.. that bloody son of a b... , well anyway, being a seasoned doa player like yourself - Do you get the gutt feeling that since this html5 rubbish, the high symbols (holsters and badges) just love to constantly drop in one away from 5oak on a more regular basis than before?

It feels as though since the html5 change that the near misses of those symbols are dropping in all the time.
I appreciate its just graphics and the win (or in this particular case in point, the 0 win) had already been selected, but time and time again on this html5 gonads version i find myself havimg a small session and seeing this particular near miss on the 2 top symbols to be ridiculously common.
Quite possibly i never noticed it before, but it gets right on my hairy little tits it does.
Just wonder if youve felt the same?

@Jono777

noticed you mention that html5 rubbish again in rhino thread. Also noticed your 4 wilds in the FS thread, blocked by that bastardo of a scatter which is what reminded me of this constant reoccurring annoyance that im left with after all the previous sessions i care to remember.

I probably spend 98% of my gaming, which is not so much these days as it used to be, on doa. But one thing sticks out like a sore thumb.
Like earlier with the 50 thrills spins on joker strike, i went to doa like you lol. Done 8.50 without a feature.. that bloody son of a b... , well anyway, being a seasoned doa player like yourself - Do you get the gutt feeling that since this html5 rubbish, the high symbols (holsters and badges) just love to constantly drop in one away from 5oak on a more regular basis than before?

It feels as though since the html5 change that the near misses of those symbols are dropping in all the time.
I appreciate its just graphics and the win (or in this particular case in point, the 0 win) had already been selected, but time and time again on this html5 gonads version i find myself havimg a small session and seeing this particular near miss on the 2 top symbols to be ridiculously common.
Quite possibly i never noticed it before, but it gets right on my hairy little tits it does.
Just wonder if youve felt the same?

It's the same with the new HTML5 version of Reel Steal. Too many 'near misses'

Not the same game, blatantly different, good luck getting those five badges anytime soon. In its stead we have more bonuses and a more rounded base game.

So where before getting 5OAK of any top symbol used to be quite a big deal to liven up proceedings, here we have a litany of lower 5OAK to make things rather humdrum.

Bonuses are plentiful, but crap. They were rubbish before, but you knew one would eventually reciprocate. Here, it's a lot of nothing.

Had 27 bonuses in one session recently, within maybe three hours, starting on a tenner. I know the 'old' DOA would have never allowed this, but at no point did I think I'd get anything useful. And so it proved :laugh:

Yes indeed the near misses or slightly out of place wilds are FAR more common nowadays. The 5OAK picture symbols and feature itself are also a lot more forthcoming, with the feature 8/10 being pathetic.

During the FS, I also notice the wilds (when they show their face) tend to nicely all drop (with a couple missing of course) on the same pay line, old version they'd be here, there and everywhere.

That being said, I have been throwing the odd micro deposit over at Trada where they have DoA Classic (foil hat says it's maybe old skin, new math's lol???) and this seems so 1970 in comparison to the new version (yes I actually bigged up HTML5!!!) and also regularly very DEAD!

I had doubts, concerns and gosh knows what else over the new version but over time I will hold my hands up and say, I have now had about 8-9 wild lines - 4 in recent times all at VS where I was convinced it was "extra rigged" :oops: - Wife also hit W/L on a 0.90p bet :eek: so I'm beginning (albeit very slowly) to believe it maybe fair after all :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back