WTF.. feeder tournaments

brianzz

Dormant account
WTH... every free entry feeder tournament that's been scheduled has cancelled at starting time. Is this amatuer programming day at Microgaming or have they changed to all temp workers. Get the sh!t together MG.

WTH... every free entry feeder tournament that's been scheduled has cancelled at starting time. Is this amatuer programming day at Microgaming or have they changed to all temp workers. Get the sh!t together MG.

I think they might have screwed up! (Again!) Today has seen the new games update, but it seems the Tomb Raider tournament game has also been updated (another case of OLD games being updated). the lobbies now offer the option to delay the download, however, this then prevents you from entering any Tomb Raider based tournament. This will clear as players figure out the update is not optional at all, and they will have to update their choice of lobby in time for the weekender feeders today and tomorrow.
I suspect there is a higher than usual chance of further problems during the running of the weekender itself, and naturally, all the tech support will be off for the weekend, and they will get back to you Monday, just after the tournament ends:rolleyes:
While the option to delay updates is what was wanted, we as players did intend that we would actually be able to play the existing games after deciding we weren't ready to have our PC's tied up for countless hours just at the moment. This seems not the case, as each time I have tried to play an existing game or deposit funds, it has been blocked because I opted not to download the new games. They have introduced a nice looking, but worthless, new option. MG now need to ensure it works as intended next month, so that we can refuse the new games and still play. It falls far short of what was really required, an option to not download games we are not interested in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back