Wow - so many new games being launched in Nov!

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
Just been playing the new Will Hill "UK Fruit Machines". Excellent fun...nudges, features and holds! About time too...and just as i thought it cant get any better...

...32Red's newsletter tells me Microgaming are introducing "Double Bonus Video Poker" this month! Yay...my favourite game (assuming the payout percentage rivals Crypto's!) now with auto-play. Cant wait!!! Plus Bonus Poker & Double Double Bonus Poker and a few slots.

:D
 

GrandMaster

Ueber Meister
CAG
Simmo! said:
Just been playing the new Will Hill "UK Fruit Machines". Excellent fun...nudges, features and holds! About time too...and just as i thought it cant get any better...
Do they also have the 70% payout ratio typical of UK fruit machines?
 

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
GrandMaster said:
Do they also have the 70% payout ratio typical of UK fruit machines?
*lol* - good point :)

Actually there's two interesting points about these "pub style" slots: firstly, i wonder if the expected payout percentages are based on players "learning the reels" - a habit familiar to all pub players in the Uk for the nudges scenario.

Secondly: on the "fruit" slot at Will Hill, the symbols to start the bonus features can appear anywhere. Holding these will obviously reduce the chances of 3 in a line. So, are the better payouts based on ignoring the features and going for the winline payouts?

Hmmm...

On another issue, if SpearMaster or anyone is reading this and knows - what is the coin payout table for the forthcoming DOuble Bonus Video Poker on MG? I'm dying to know if it compares with Crypto's 99.94%.
 

sw2003

Dormant account
Simmo! said:
*lol* - good point :)

Actually there's two interesting points about these "pub style" slots: firstly, i wonder if the expected payout percentages are based on players "learning the reels" - a habit familiar to all pub players in the Uk for the nudges scenario.

Secondly: on the "fruit" slot at Will Hill, the symbols to start the bonus features can appear anywhere. Holding these will obviously reduce the chances of 3 in a line. So, are the better payouts based on ignoring the features and going for the winline payouts?

Hmmm...

On another issue, if SpearMaster or anyone is reading this and knows - what is the coin payout table for the forthcoming DOuble Bonus Video Poker on MG? I'm dying to know if it compares with Crypto's 99.94%.

I thought MG's video pokers have what people usually refer to as the fullpay paytable. That means the best type of paytable in Las Vegas casinos anyway.
This is true for JoB, Deuces' Wild the last time I checked so I figure all their video pokers have the best paytable for brick and mortar casinos.
But correct me if I am wrong!
 

DealerBusts

Dormant account
Simmo! said:
Just been playing the new Will Hill "UK Fruit Machines". Excellent fun...nudges, features and holds! About time too...and just as i thought it cant get any better... :D
Its awfully good fun. I have to admit that i have a weakness for UK fruit machines......i even bought my own. The payout sucks like the real thing although i did get on the features very often. I think my 17 lasted longer than it would have done on the real thing. Overall its a good imitation and it even manages to regularly screw you over when you go 'lower' on an '11'......talk about realistic ;)
 

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
DealerBusts said:
Its awfully good fun. I have to admit that i have a weakness for UK fruit machines......i even bought my own. The payout sucks like the real thing although i did get on the features very often. I think my 17 lasted longer than it would have done on the real thing. Overall its a good imitation and it even manages to regularly screw you over when you go 'lower' on an '11'......talk about realistic ;)
Yup i'm giving these the thumbs up for VFM at the mo :)
 

Weedlayer

Dormant account
Simmo said:
On another issue, if SpearMaster or anyone is reading this and knows - what is the coin payout table for the forthcoming DOuble Bonus Video Poker on MG? I'm dying to know if it compares with Crypto's 99.94%.
Me too Simmo.
 

Weedlayer

Dormant account
sw2003 said:
I thought MG's video pokers have what people usually refer to as the fullpay paytable. That means the best type of paytable in Las Vegas casinos anyway.
This is true for JoB, Deuces' Wild the last time I checked so I figure all their video pokers have the best paytable for brick and mortar casinos.
But correct me if I am wrong!
Jacks or Better is the only one that has the same full pay paytable as found in Las Vegas. Full pay deuces wild in Las Vegas pays 100.72% with perfect play, different paytable than Microgaming. Micro's deuces paytable is unique to Micro so far as I know but still is a decent game. Aces and Faces is also fullpay, but I've never seen it in Vegas.

The other games would basically be considered short pay.
 
Top