dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Ever seen a free spins bonus which can extend the reels to 6*10 for over 60 Million ways??? You have now, could this be the next Bonanza?? It's MENTAL!

Now that's a mad looking slot, Shocked its red tiger.
Yes, you're all likely to see more of these multiways/megaways HV slots in the coming months as developers seem to have cottoned on to the fact the fact many players like:

1. A benevolent base game, no egg-timer jobs.
2. Megaways reels
3. Big Win potential.
4. A free spins feature that builds up excitement as you progress through it.

This ticks all the boxes although I believe any one spin is capped at 8000x bet, or the bonus total is. Not an issue, especially when you think there's only ONE documented case of Bonanza paying over that amount, that famous 14000x diamonds spin BTG recreated on YT.

The free spins can go on for ages if you get the 40 or 50 spins retrigger, and even another retrigger after that.

Glad it's Red Tiger, looks like there's life in the old dog yet. I had them down as some budget, clone-tastic cheapo developer, but this looks pretty swell actually.

Also happy that others are expanding on the Megaways potential set by Bonanza & co. I don't mind the stealing of ideas, if done well :D

The bonus is very White Rabbit, but unlike that, this seems to knock out quite a few retriggers. Which is nice :cool:

Glad it's Red Tiger, looks like there's life in the old dog yet. I had them down as some budget, clone-tastic cheapo developer, but this looks pretty swell actually.

Also happy that others are expanding on the Megaways potential set by Bonanza & co. I don't mind the stealing of ideas, if done well :D

The bonus is very White Rabbit, but unlike that, this seems to knock out quite a few retriggers. Which is nice :cool:

Yes, I found that on average 2 in 5 retriggered so must make a point of telling you (you can't see it) that I had a dev menu so I could initiate a big-win spin or retriggering bonus in order to save myself playing for ages to demo it. Many of the 'normal' free spin triggers I selected did retrigger though naturally.

1. A benevolent base game, no egg-timer jobs.
2. Megaways reels
3. Big Win potential.
4. A free spins feature that builds up excitement as you progress through it.

This plus you demo show's it is possible to keep making slots that has entertainment with out the need of gambles and buy features. This type of game (laser fruit) is what keeps me playing and having fun.

Last edited:
It does have a 'premium' feel to it, which is not something I'd normally have associated with the other Red Tiger games I've seen. Mainly in 30 second stints at Betfair or William Hill :oops:

It looks good, and has a knack of keeping you captivated, which is surely what one looks for when playing slots as 'entertainment'.

Note to Netent: This is how you adapt to the current climate :cool:

This plus you demo show's it is possible to keep making slots that has entertainment with out the need of gambles and buy features. This type of game (laser fruit) is what keeps me playing and having fun.

Totally agree, Laser Fruit looks like a slot I'd quite like to have a punt at with some real cash, unlike greedy nonsense such as Extra Chilli which is a massive turn off for me.

When's this one due out in the wild dunover?

Totally agree, Laser Fruit looks like a slot I'd quite like to have a punt at with some real cash, unlike greedy nonsense such as Extra Chilli which is a massive turn off for me.

sure he said 26th/april in video

Only thing with Red Tiger is triggering the feature can be near impossible.

And most slots pay okay in bonuses but rare to get really good wins. Free spins normally average out about £15 per 20p stake.

Tho they all advertise they can pay up to 2000x or whatever but rarely do you get anywhere near that. Think my best bonus was a 600x and ive played them a lot.

Will see what this slots like but ive a feeling it will be same as rest hard to trigger feature that pays okay but not great.

26th. I believe.

Only thing with Red Tiger is triggering the feature can be near impossible.

And most slots pay okay in bonuses but rare to get really good wins. Free spins normally average out about £15 per 20p stake.

Tho they all advertise they can pay up to 2000x or whatever but rarely do you get anywhere near that. Think my best bonus was a 600x and ive played them a lot.

Will see what this slots like but ive a feeling it will be same as rest hard to trigger feature that pays okay but not great.

it's not as hard to trigger as their 5x3 20-lines. I found the average around 140 spins in natural play.

it's not as hard to trigger as their 5x3 20-lines. I found the average around 140 spins in natural play.
which is nice, because 7 tenths of their library you play an entire session and not see one bonus/fs, but for the minis in the base game

which is nice, because 7 tenths of their library you play an entire session and not see one bonus/fs, but for the minis in the base game
Yeah, the two facts are interwoven - in usual RT slots as you say the frequency of random in-play features curtails the bonus frequency significantly, whereas here you get a more regular FS round.

All the those ways on the second free spin trigger and still plenty of dead spins.

I'm not that keen on red tiger slots especially if it has that annoying progressive jackpot attached to it then i will probably not play it.

Hopefully this will kick other developers into producing better bonus features , suspenseful with big potential.

Maybe they hired some massive headed maths geeks and locked them in a room with a giant calculator and a copy of bonanza.

Definitely going to be on my playlist

I believe any one spin is capped at 8000x bet, or the bonus total is.

Interesting. That means that the slot is operating on a random reel stop basis and is capable of paying more. Is that in the help file or you heard that through the grapevine?

Last edited:
All the those ways on the second free spin trigger and still plenty of dead spins.

I'm not that keen on red tiger slots especially if it has that annoying progressive jackpot attached to it then i will probably not play it.
Yeah. I rather have all the RTP in the game than having some of it hijacked by a progressive.

Interesting. That means that the slot is operating on a random reel stop pattern and is capable of paying more. Is that in the help file or you heard that through the grapevine?
AFAIK it's more to do with the optimum reel positions on the full ways probably involving repeated double premium symbols. 2*10 would mean 1024x 10OAK with all 10 reels showing the same pair so that could exceed 8000x, unless there were no doubles on one reel. I would need to be more familiar with the reels to be definite. It may just be a cap like RTG have at 5000x and IGT had on Fortress Of Fortunes (which I actually hit in demo once!). the 8000x I'm sure I saw in the demo screen unless I've mixed it up with a Play'n Go which always state WIN UP TO 5000X! on their opening screens or whatever. let me check and I'll come back to you....

Edit - I'm talking crap, sorry people I had a transposed mental image of a Play'n Go in my mind which did have an 8000x max win.

There is no win limit mentioned anywhere in the rules or intro screens.

Last edited:
AFAIK it's more to do with the optimum reel positions on the full ways probably involving repeated double premium symbols. 2*10 would mean 1024x 10OAK with all 10 reels showing the same pair so that could exceed 8000x, unless there were no doubles on one reel. I would need to be more familiar with the reels to be definite. It may just be a cap like RTG have at 5000x and IGT had on Fortress Of Fortunes (which I actually hit in demo once!). the 8000x I'm sure I saw in the demo screen unless I've mixed it up with a Play'n Go which always state WIN UP TO 5000X! on their opening screens or whatever. let me check and I'll come back to you....

Edit - I'm talking crap, sorry people I had a transposed mental image of a Play'n Go in my mind which did have an 8000x max win.

There is no win limit mentioned anywhere in the rules or intro screens.

Maximum win is 10,000X

Edit---Just checked your video. It shows and you even said it @ 2.45 LOL

Last edited:
Maximum win is up to 10,000X
yeah, I was sure I'd seen a max win, then when Balthazar mentioned it I couldn't be sure then I couldn't find it. So my instinct was right, I HAD seen a max win. I can't remember where though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back