Worm king

ZoeP

Banned User
Has anyone played this yet? I have done 1000 spins on VS and still have not got to the last stage, only one 100x win in those 1000 spins.

Yes i have , got the last stage after 1200+ spins

Yeah my RTP is around 80% odd but, seems i may have to raise to 20p soon (Recently lower 10p bets pay out less in the base compared to 20p) just to recoup the outlay that's even , if it hits the end and doesn't go for 100x or less.

Wow they certainly were not subtle with the reactoonz similarity, this is a reactoonz knock off down to even having a near identical garga round.
worm.jpg

I actually played it, could not even get 50 symbols once managed 25 about twice, the worm guy is just a troll he always pops up but never actually does anything

Yeah 2000 plus spins still not got to the end, i quit.

2000 plus spins and 40x base game win and 1 130x bonus BTGs PoP i'm done with that too.

All this is on VS and since December i have not been able to get abase game win over 50x and a bonus round over 200x after 10 to 20 deposits, including 4 months of freerolls, it's all a little unrandom to the Random they say.

Yeah 2000 plus spins still not got to the end, i quit.

2000 plus spins and 40x base game win and 1 130x bonus BTGs PoP i'm done with that too.

All this is on VS and since December i have not been able to get abase game win over 50x and a bonus round over 200x after 10 to 20 deposits, including 4 months of freerolls, it's all a little unrandom to the Random they say.
When the fun stops "Stop"

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back