World Cup 2018: Tunisia vs England

Jono777

Meister Member
CAG
mm1
mm4
3-0 England, although I won't be even slightly surprised if Tunisia score first!!

dave1888

Meister Member
PABnononaccred2
mm1
I've got bet on over 2.5 goals and England to win. think I got 6/4

nikantw

Ueber Meister
PABaccred
CAG
MM
That was a penalty....... if they were playing in the kindergarten! :rolleyes:

If there is one thing I hate more than a low paying bonus, that is a player's theatrics. And obviously Tunisians are not above them.

Last edited:

mack341

Experienced Member
the brazilian strategy is: the best form of defense is to attack, england's is the reverse: the best form of attack is to defend and then rely on set pieces. very similar to the rugby, means we very rarely get a drubbing but never beat the best.

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
zmidgetiscrap.JPG
Never really rated raheem when he was at lfc. His main attribute always has been to runs and follow t up with a shit pass.

It would seem the fans agree with us about the MGM - he has by far the worst rating in the BBC readers' ratings:

Biti

Webmeister
webmeister
Piss poor and still winning... That's also a quality... :D
Piss poor? Don't know. If the VAR was used consequent, Engeland would have been rewarded 2 penalties. Then the match would have been completely different.

adamtheaddict

Meister Member
The english are always polite. Harry kane was just giving piggybacks to tired tunisians

goatwack

Hold me closer tiny dancer
CAG
Took injury time for England to basically steal the game, against a rather ropey Tunisian outfit. It was more of the same old England, and should have been a draw to be fair.

Now they'll beat Panama 1-0 with a 73rd minute penalty and proclaim themselves world beaters. Up until they play anyone ranked in the top 50 FIFA standings :cool:

Didn't see anything to convince me of England's prowess compared to previous tournaments, albeit it was the first game.

They'll still get further than Germany though, so that's something at least :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)