Question WMS - The Dark Knight 2

lotusch

A little mix of Dutch and Irish
Hey all,

Just wondering,anyone ever hit a giant win on this WMS slot?
Played it last week for a good while after I was up €400.00 Euro by playing other WMS slots.
Then this slot managed to eat that profit plus remaining bankroll with only giving 2 free spin bonusses with 20x and 16x stake payout in total wins as the horses that expand and stay sticky for remainder of free spins did not land.
I played the slot before and I liked it,had a few nice hits in FS in the 100-300x stake range but is this slot capable of let's say 1000x stake wins?
I assume if u get the horses/knights on reels 2,3,4 pretty quick and u manage to get same symbols on 1,5 you would be in the money.

I love WMS but I find this one of their most tricky slots tbh.

Hey all,

Just wondering,anyone ever hit a giant win on this WMS slot?
Played it last week for a good while after I was up €400.00 Euro by playing other WMS slots.
Then this slot managed to eat that profit plus remaining bankroll with only giving 2 free spin bonusses with 20x and 16x stake payout in total wins as the horses that expand and stay sticky for remainder of free spins did not land.
I played the slot before and I liked it,had a few nice hits in FS in the 100-300x stake range but is this slot capable of let's say 1000x stake wins?
I assume if u get the horses/knights on reels 2,3,4 pretty quick and u manage to get same symbols on 1,5 you would be in the money.

I love WMS but I find this one of their most tricky slots tbh.

I think the original Black Knight is a much better slot, i haven't had any good hits on the Black Knight 2 but TBH i haven' played it that much.

The problem with it IMO is that it has 10 more lines than the original and it's a 4x5 slot as opposed to the standard 3x5 slot layout so it seems to be extremely hard to get anything decent to line up.

As for what hits it's capable of, looking at the paytable a full screen of the top paying symbol(the king) pays 500x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back