Withdrawl Limitations: Does it change the way you play?

milemaster

Dormant account
For years I've always set my withdrawl targets for the maximum permitted per withdrawl method. An example would be a courier check option of a weekly maximum of 2500.00, or pay to card maximum of 1000.00 per transaction.

If I hit a streak or a large hit on slot and I'm at 2350.00 for example, I will play quite rigorously until I hit the 2500.00 mark. When looking at 2350.00, it seems silly to introduce more risk just to get the 150.00 but that is the way I always play.

Another angle would be to look at the weekly maximum allowed per week. If the weekly allowed total withdraw limit is 4,000.00 and I'm sitting on 3000.00, I will gamble like mad to hit that 4k mark and then walk away completely content after I (hopefully) hit it and not gamble for weeks.

Now more than ever considering how long it can take to receive money there is some logic to get the most in one check or transfer I suppose. But I've always done this even back in the days when withdrawls were rapid and easy.

Am I crazy? Do any of you play the same way?

I guess I like to set goals. :)

To each his own. I see nothing wrong with your aggressive approach and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. Nevertheless, your meat may be my poison and I never set any limits on my cashouts however low my balance may be.

I trust you wont be playing at Rome or Slots Jungle for the reasons you listed though.

For years I've always set my withdrawl targets for the maximum permitted per withdrawl method. An example would be a courier check option of a weekly maximum of 2500.00, or pay to card maximum of 1000.00 per transaction.

If I hit a streak or a large hit on slot and I'm at 2350.00 for example, I will play quite rigorously until I hit the 2500.00 mark. When looking at 2350.00, it seems silly to introduce more risk just to get the 150.00 but that is the way I always play.

Another angle would be to look at the weekly maximum allowed per week. If the weekly allowed total withdraw limit is 4,000.00 and I'm sitting on 3000.00, I will gamble like mad to hit that 4k mark and then walk away completely content after I (hopefully) hit it and not gamble for weeks.

Now more than ever considering how long it can take to receive money there is some logic to get the most in one check or transfer I suppose. But I've always done this even back in the days when withdrawls were rapid and easy.

Am I crazy? Do any of you play the same way?

I guess I like to set goals. :)

I usually deposit $3-$400 and try to get a w/d at or right over $1000. This is an aggressive 30-40 minute roulette session- then cash out! If I have been hot and have made a withdrawal from my last three or four previous deposits then i will push it to $2000-$2500. There are other factors as well, for example, say it's a weekend and you know you have to wait til Monday before a payout will be considered, that's when I will allow myself to end on something like $1150, $1550, or $1750.

I never try to see how high I can get my bankroll, I always have a rough goal. I've had too many heartbreaking bank breakers and I've tried to learn to be a smart gambler. Not a greedy gambler. Those lessons were tough.

If I get near the max cashout per time period and I have a bonus rollover remaining, I'll generally lower my wager so as to not have to wait too long to get paid and not risk what I have in balance. If there is no max payout per time period, I'll stay with the same bet or even raise it to try to hit BIG!

I would never play at a place that had a maximum withdrawal limit, if I can't get all my winnings in one go then I don't deposit.

I would never play at a place that had a maximum withdrawal limit, if I can't get all my winnings in one go then I don't deposit.

I agree but for some countries - US especially - players don't have that luxury unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back