withdrawing with sticky bonus

it's flippin bull, man! it isn't illegal at all, probably (i know is the case in australia) that you can't play online at a site based out of your home country/territory, but all the other stuff like neteller shutting up, moneybookers funding issues, and now this western union fiasco is all blowback from the US situation, and surely is because players from the states are using canada to offload their money since they can't get it to the USA so easily. gambling is not illegal here, and it is so aggravating that my money is now just going to line wu's pockets on this dumb technicality that is prejudicially applied to me.

Happy, you should never have mentioned gambling...period. It's got nothing to do with Canada and/or the US, it's Western Union and always has been. You should have just said it was payment for a computer job you did or something.

how was i to know? they barraged me with questions and the girl came back telling me it was because gambling here is illegal. and i'm n00b to wiring... in any event, i went to a smaller-scale cheque-cashing place, who pays via prepaid debit card or cheque, and everything went hunky-dorey, the cheques are in the bank now awaiting clearance of course, and hopefully the transfer wasn't earmarked bad money by western. so what happens when they catch a gambling transfer, do they just pocket it? i still gotta sweat a way to get the other half of the money now, i hope they can mail a cheque so i don't have to risk going through wu again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back