Winter is finally here in NE USA

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
Coldest day of the season....:eek:

We've had it nice up until now...it was even 68 one day last week!

edit: We're doing good for snow, though. We've only had like 1.5" this season (and it was gone the next day) thus far..the average is ~12".

Coldest day of the season....:eek:

We've had it nice up until now...it was even 68 one day last week!

edit: We're doing good for snow, though. We've only had like 1.5" this season (and it was gone the next day) thus far..the average is ~12".

Don't remind me! This time last year I was in the middle of a 9 month contract job in NYC. I heard on the radio this morning that it would be cold in Atlanta today - high only 57! :p

OMG Win

That wind went right through me on SUnday!! Wasnt it brutal? I thought I was living in Chicago again lol. This weather we had yesterday is the norm for Chicago, could you imagine living months like that every year? It sucked!!

I'm loving the good old fashion winter this year. Its been many, many years since we've had snow like this for winter :)
We had a storm last night that brought 25-30 centimeters of snow and its a nice -8 outside.
Can't beat Cape Breton weather....as the old saying goes, wait 5 minutes and it will change. :p

We're suppose to get some freezing rain and snow today. Valentines day is Friday so if it doesnt snow on Thursday, Ill still get 9 inches on Friday LMAO:lolup::lolup::lolup:

Ugh, we're getting pounded by snow....:mad:

That's cool though, I get a reprieve from school tonight. I only had 5 hours to finish a paper due tonight and was sweating it, but now I get an extra week! :D

Brutal winters......yep........it's 77 today...but we got snow! I can see it on the hills over towards Vegas to the East! :D

More brutal summers this close to Death Valley (well, duh!) but I seem to be getting used to it.:D

havent had any snow here to speak of just alot of rain and storms, if we get a powdering of snow then school is out and everyone runs to the store for milk and bread.

I was standing outside at work tonight on a cig break and the snow looked so beautiful coming down. We really have had so littles now this year I just wanted to stand there and enjoy it.
As for the nine inches your getting this week Babs...Can you spare 3 inches for me? It's been a slow month!

I was standing outside at work tonight on a cig break and the snow looked so beautiful coming down. We really have had so littles now this year I just wanted to stand there and enjoy it.
As for the nine inches your getting this week Babs...Can you spare 3 inches for me? It's been a slow month!

Would you settle for 11? ;)

LMAO....Bryan was the only one that caught on !!! And your right Bryan, I thought V-day was on Friday, so your right, My 9 inches will be coming on Thursday , not Friday LOL

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to catch on

LMAO....Bryan was the only one that caught on !!! And your right Bryan, I thought V-day was on Friday, so your right, My 9 inches will be coming on Thursday , not Friday LOL

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to catch on

This thread sounds like some of the talk I used to hear when I would go to "K & K's Comfort & Conversation" back in my bad boy days....:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back