winning screenshots

love2winalot

Dormant account
Hiya: Sorry, i was gone for a while, and can't find the changes anywhere. What happened to the, "WTG" button in winning screenshots? What is the add rep points button for? Is winning screenshots just to post pictures now, or are we suppose to use the reply button to say WTG, or is this discouraged now?
Thanks, Hugh

The WTG button is still in the works I imagine. Bryan stated he still had a way to go to get everything working right.

The add reps button use to be the balance scale, it was in the upper left side. It is a way to give rep points that will allow you to make a comment, the thanks button is a rep button that gives rep points automatically, but no comment.

I think! :p

I designed the WTG plugin from another that is related to the thanks. It's something I'll have to look into.

We used to have the Thanks button in the screenshot sections, but some members were racking up huge amounts of rep points (5 points for each thanked post), but they had only contributed screenshots to the forum - nothing else. So we changed this.

I'll be adding this to my to-do list :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back