Winning Limits

scotsmac1961

Dormant account
Hi

I'm a newbie here, but wanted benefit of any advice. I have been playing online for a few months now and seem to have got myself a nice winning streak on roulette. I wondered if there were any guidelines or experience of what may get you banned or attract too much attention. I am up $20,000 in a few days and any advice if I should continue or what. Maybe I should quit while I'm ahead but hey, we think it will keep going.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Chill said:
If it's "we" I would scatter asap ;)
Ha ha :lolup:, but seriously - as soon as the notion enters your mind "quit while you're ahead" you should quit.

Chances are that $20,000 is gone by now.
 

vedat

Dormant account
cash out and play again

i usualy play big bets even at slots when i win set a limit that i would lose for example i have 5k i will cash out as soon as i gpt to 4000 start playing i might go up to 8k then i set a limit again i will cash out when i get to 7k i got like when when i win 3k i reconsider my cash out i use that tactic at land base casino i once got to 22k like that
 

scotsmac1961

Dormant account
"We" meant fellow gamblers. Seriously is it a myth that you might get banned for winning. I tried this out on the casino free play and won $100,000 in one day but didnt have the balls to stake the same levels. I have played 200 sessions in a row and won every time. So a genuine question do they monitor wins? Is there a limit before they would stop you?
 

thelawnet

Dormant account
scotsmac1961 said:
"We" meant fellow gamblers. Seriously is it a myth that you might get banned for winning. I tried this out on the casino free play and won $100,000 in one day but didnt have the balls to stake the same levels. I have played 200 sessions in a row and won every time. So a genuine question do they monitor wins? Is there a limit before they would stop you?
No, they will never ban gamblers... People who believe that they are somehow cheating by being lucky and winning are just the ones they want, because tomorrow you will try and double that 20k and lose every penny.

Don't delude yourself, unless you want/can afford to lose every penny you have won.

Also I absolutely do not believe you have won 200 consecutive sessions.

The chance of that happening is about the same as picking a random atom out of every atom in the entire universe.

Unless you are playing in a rigged play mode, there is simply no way, not ever, nobody in the lifetime of the universe could hope to win 200 consecutive sessions
 

scotsmac1961

Dormant account
Thanks for the reply. And you are probably right that will blow the lot. I have removed my initial stake so can't start below what I had, but obviouisly keep running the risk of losing the gains. I am not trying to impress or talk up, have nothing to gain just new and wanted some advice. Its hard for me to believe too, but tried it in Play mode not for real money, and still run that every day and so far its 500 sessions without a lose. A session is 1000 spins and every time finish up with more than I started. Obviously during the 1000 spins there are times when I may be down 1 or 2 thousand but comes good. I know there are no proven systems and sure this isnt one either but combined 700 plus sessions winning isnt bad. Everything above this 20,000 i'm going to keep taking out will let you know when its blown!
 

thelawnet

Dormant account
scotsmac1961 said:
Thanks for the reply. And you are probably right that will blow the lot. I have removed my initial stake so can't start below what I had, but obviouisly keep running the risk of losing the gains. I am not trying to impress or talk up, have nothing to gain just new and wanted some advice. Its hard for me to believe too, but tried it in Play mode not for real money, and still run that every day and so far its 500 sessions without a lose. A session is 1000 spins and every time finish up with more than I started. Obviously during the 1000 spins there are times when I may be down 1 or 2 thousand but comes good. I know there are no proven systems and sure this isnt one either but combined 700 plus sessions winning isnt bad. Everything above this 20,000 i'm going to keep taking out will let you know when its blown!
what casino is that?

I would be extremely concerned that you could win so many sessions on the trot.

To me it would be conclusive evidence that the casino is cheating by rigging the play mode so that the player thinks they will always win.

I am not sure what your betting pattern is, but there's no way in a fair game that you could win that many sessions unless they are trying to make you think you will always win. If that's the case I would think twice about playing there.
 

MrWolf

Senior Member
scotsmac1961 said:
Everything above this 20,000 i'm going to keep taking out will let you know when its blown!
Personally I think the sensible thing to do is take at least half this win (personally I'd take 15k), lower my bets and try to work the bankroll up again. If luck turns against you (and that's one surefire bet) at least you've limited your losses.

The reason why casinos make so much money is player greed. We all know the longer you play allows the house edge on the games to kick in. Hit a winning streak and you think it can't end. It will. And when it does and you've blown that 20k, you'll look back at this post and say: "I wish I'd listened to MrWolf."

Afterall, 10k or 15k will buy you more than 0k.
 

mgibson99

Dormant account
scotsmac1961 said:
so far its 500 sessions without a lose.
Hmmmm...at 9:24 you said that you had won 200 sessions in a row. At 10:52 you said that you had won 500 sessions in a row. You said that a session was 1000 spins.

That's pretty impressive....300,000 spins in an hour and a half.

Brings new meaning to "turbo" mode.

Total BS in my opinion.
 
Last edited:

funkyrhino

Dormant account
RE:

always remember that at the end of the day casinos take in a large percentage in profits more than what they lose. If they didnt they'd be right out of business. And never go by your 'free play' winnings. I've managed to win a couple of small chunks of $4500 at 5Dimes playing pick 3 and 4 for all states but Im waiting for the day to hit the big on with them to see if they actually pay me $50000 or more. :)
 

scotsmac1961

Dormant account
I thought the Play Mode may have been rigged too, but its 200 consecutive wins in Real Mode, and the 500 consecutive wins is in the Play mode so thats where the 500 comes in, and the 200 wins has been since friday. I play 1000 spins and stop that session. Its Microgaming software, from what I can tell seems to be as good as there is. I agree with everyone that it seems to be a winning streak, and that will end at some point, and going to hedge and take $10,000 out and play win or bust with the other $10,000 so worse case I'm up $10,000. Thanks for the advice, and know it sounds like BS but can't resist seeing how far it will run, when it does will tell you what the plan was.

Also, a win is when I increase my total from its previous so 200 consecutive wins means I play a sequence till I win and that has worked 200 timesso its not 200 times 1000 spins. I feel I'm setting myself up for a fall here, but was initially just after any experience if there is a consecutive winning streak that the casino would stop before you lost. So far I have been limiting to playing till I win $4,000 each day in the belief that would maybe not stick out too much.
 
Last edited:

mgibson99

Dormant account
scotsmac1961 said:
I thought the Play Mode may have been rigged too, but its 200 consecutive wins in Real Mode, and the 500 consecutive wins is in the Play mode
So...now you're saying you've had 700,000 spins and 700 winning sessions in a row (200 real, 500 play)?

I'm not a slots player, but lets say it takes 2 seconds per spin (I have no idea if this is reasonable or possible). If my math is correct, wouldn't it take about 8 days playing 24 hours a day to do 700,000 spins?

All I can say is.....no way. This defies believability.
 
Last edited:

scotsmac1961

Dormant account
mg

Sorry, maybe I misled. 200 plus 500 in play mode is what I count as a win in that my balance has increased. It may take 10 spins it may take 100 but I play till it does increase and then I class that as a consecutive win. But playing in this way when I do lose it will be really big, so as above will just risk $10k of my winnings so far.
 

nafanny29

Dormant account
scotsmac1961 said:
mg

Sorry, maybe I misled. 200 plus 500 in play mode is what I count as a win in that my balance has increased. It may take 10 spins it may take 100 but I play till it does increase and then I class that as a consecutive win. But playing in this way when I do lose it will be really big, so as above will just risk $10k of my winnings so far.
Martingale system? Risking a max loss of $10k you could easily have 200 winning sessions even 500. But LONG before you hit 10000 winning sessions you will have one losing session trust me.
 

mgibson99

Dormant account
Don't know why, but this whole post is really bugging me. I'm still not clear on what you classify as a "winning session". In earlier posts, you were pretty clear that a "session" was 1000 spins, and that you had 700 "winning sessions" in a row. That would mean 700,000 spins, which I don't believe would even be physically possible since last Friday (when you said you started).

Now you are saying a "winning session" is when you spin any number of times until you come out ahead. Huh?

To me, the truest definition of a session is when you deposit, play, then cash out. Another definition could be when you stop after a predetermined amount of time (say you stop after 1 hour and you call that the end of a session), or if you stop after a predetermined amount of spins (say you stop after 1000 spins and you call that end of a session). Using any of these definitions, how many sessions have you actually played? How many spins have you actually made?

Just trying to get a feel for whether or not this is a total BS post, or if you've just had a few odd wins and somehow are classifying that as this massive streak.
 
Top