Winner Screenshots October 2016

pmhcfc

Experienced Member
Chancehill still going well for me.

Withdrew £500 and lost rest of the £200 odd I had the other day...So this morning I deposited another £30 (lost) then £20 and hit this

lowroller.jpg

Last edited:
GUTS Euro 2016 Leaderboard Promotion - The Final stretch. Part 8 of 8.

9th July, £100 deposit, £50 bonus, £1,750 WR.

Mission for the day - Deposit £100, claim maximum bonus and complete wagering in full before midnight.

So naturally, I made my deposit after 9pm. Just to make life difficult for myself. :oops:

Anyhow, I started on Wild Turkey at 60p a spin with a plan to gradually up my bets (luck permitting) if I needed to do so in order to beat the midnight deadline. Having had a recent good run, it was worth a try.

Played 332 spins at 60p. No 100x wins, but my balance had gone up to £231. Bets now increased to 80p a spin.
My balance went up slightly to £241, when I landed the FS and my first 100x hit...

wildturkeyGUTSFSroundtotalwin161.25xbet.jpg

No single spin wins of 100x (best was 81.5x for 4 x 4OAKs of orange turkey). Total for the round - 161.25x bet.

I stopped 80p spins after 340 spins played. Balance had dropped to £268. £1,279 of WR left. Bets now increased to £1 a spin.
I dropped to £238 when I got my next 100x hit via the base game...

wildturkeyGUTS5OAKofredturkey200.25xbet.jpg

5OAK of red turkey. 200.25x bet.

I stopped £1 spins after 581 spins played. Balance now at £389. £698 of WR to go. Bets now increased to £1.20 a spin.
Played 268 spins at £1.20. Don't know what my balance was when I stopped to increase my bets to £1.40 a spin, but I know I had £377 of WR left.
My balance then took a big drop to £158 before I got my next 100x hit via the free spins...

wildturkeyGUTSFS roundtotalwin132xbet.jpg

No single spin wins of 100x. Total for the round - 132x bet. Now I'm guaranteed to clear WR.

9 minutes later, I was on the brink of clearing WR when I got my last 100x hit of the deposit...

wildturkeyGUTS5OAKoforangeturkey100xbet.jpg

5OAK of orange turkey yet again. Exactly 100x bet.

WR was cleared (before midnight) with my balance at £423. And after a brief (and losing, obviously :rolleyes:) battle with the Rhino at 80p a spin,
I cashed out for £375.

So that was the end of the promo. Now it was just a matter of waiting to see where I finished on the leaderboard...

GUTS euro 2016 leaderboard.jpg

4th place. Prize of £250 in bonus money with 25x wagering. Unfortunately, I never got going and busted before I'd even done 25% wagering.
The good run had to end at some point.

The next time GUTS do a month long promo, I'm going for the top spot.

Lets hope October treats me as well as September did.
Off to a good start on Jurassic Park (Triceratops feature 449 x Bet)

Attachments

• jpppp.jpg
    jpppp.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 2,253
Decided not to play any slots this month that have the words Dead or Alive and reel steal in the titles especially reel steal cant cope with its nearly got that attitude any more.

It has started off very well.

fluffy.jpgfluffy prize pick.jpgfluffy prize pick 1.jpgrhino.jpgrhino1.jpg

Couple more to come

Absolutely incredible story I must share!!

I just turned £3.48 ish into £981.78 and I still have no idea how! Absolutely no idea how I managed it.

Went on cloud quest after doing some pyramid-qfi free spins.
Then went on second strike with about £10 balance got diamonds and was up to £40 changed between games for a bit including babushkas,book of dead,spectra,birds on a wire and 300 shields.

Spectra being most successful taking me from £57 up to £107 in about an hour(you must play this game!)

I then went on "when pigs fly" netting about £35 in next to no time!

Next stop was lucky ladies charm(admittedly cracked this game here recently 20p and won 96.00) cracked it again at 50p spins and won 149.50! I got 3 wilds twice during the free spins!

I was then in absolute heaven up to £250.

Next game I tried was Rumpelwildspins absolutely brutal game took forever to hit feature and the best I could get was £113 on 80p.

So I'm now struggling to think of a slot and then I decide on 300 shields again(balance about £337)
I start bets at 50p and then up this to £1.25 what an incredible call just 80 spins or so later I get the feature and it pays out £250.

I'm now up to £509!

I switched to twin spin and did 75p shots was very streaky and when I hit 40.50 on 75p I vamoosed!

Now was my nemesis raging rhino....so I go on at 80p spins and keep getting terrible features.

I upped bet to 1.20 and still got horrendous features.
I pushed and pushed that spin button dropping over £230 in balance.... then it happens on a 4 scatter trigger 4th last spin rhino with x3,x2,x3,x2 and king and queen with the wilds.
£636 in one spin! This is nearly 600x bet!

I cashed out 977.50 as Rizk have that charge of 2.50. Absolutely delighted and Dunover this was a 4 scatter trigger so I hope you now see it doesn't matter what scatter you get. Never fear the 4 scatters my friend. :thumbsup:

Really good session on the slots last night. Both these £300/€300 withdrawals were from free spins at Caddell.

I killed the monster, but had 10 dead spins in a row - typical!

auimix.jpg

vfh8iq.jpg

ighwlh.jpg

LOL....I had 4-scatter today 25 spins in total and paid (1.20 stake) 15.30 Yes, on top of £12 trigger pay I got 2.75x stake for 25 bastard spins...:(

Truly brutal mate. I kept on getting utter tripe too until I eventually cracked it...I hope you get past your 4 scatter curse soon too!! One thing though I notice you click the screen on seemingly dead spins...I let all the spins run themselves...try it and see if you notice a change to the outcome.

When those diamonds are due you and those big wins are due you they'll find ya man!

Truly brutal mate. I kept on getting utter tripe too until I eventually cracked it...I hope you get past your 4 scatter curse soon too!! One thing though I notice you click the screen on seemingly dead spins...I let all the spins run themselves...try it and see if you notice a change to the outcome.

When those diamonds are due you and those big wins are due you they'll find ya man!

I am really happy for you Dave!!!!

PlayOLG. Nice bonus round they offer. Choice of 15 spins, one wild reel, 10 free spins 2 and 4 wild or 5 free spins with 1,3,5 wild. I chose 5 free spins of course

350pk5k.png

eb2z3r.png

1zbv5ex.png

1zf0krr.png

Another hit

Well after withdrawing £500 Friday, depositing again (£30 and £29) and withdrawing another £700 yesterday, I've been up and down with the £100 odd I left in my account at Chance Hill.

I was as low as £7 and as high as £130 and was down again to £8. Could not believe hitting this after everything else....£562 from a 0.18p bet :oops:

deadora.jpg

Weakest multiplier but stil 243x win...this slot can be played for long only if the balance is over 150! Otherwise the dinos can eat your money...

214xchc.jpg

waited 290 spins to get free spins then I saw trex feature chosen and I face palmed cause ive only ever one like 5x my bet with that. Not this time!

2ex1zbb.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back