Winner Screenshots - May 2022

OK I have now done just over 10,000 real money play spins on this slot, (Sakura Shrine at 3Dice), this is the best hit out of all those spins, 470x bonus round.

Not a bad result as I made wagering on a 100% match up to £100 bonus offer with a 10xD+B wagering requirement (i.e. £2000 WR), I did the whole lot on 20p spins on this game, and at the end of it I had just over £200 of withdrawable funds, so I doubled my money.

Overall I like this game but there are a LOT of poor bonus rounds, decent base game hits are rare but do happen occasionally, best I've managed is about 180x. It's a nice one to have trundling away while you're doing something else, and then focus on it when a bonus round starts getting interesting.

Longest spell between bonus rounds I've had is 744 spins. (So it got me the patience award this month at least, which is a £25 bonus on a 1xWR.)

Do be aware it's a lumpy game though (3Dice give it three out of three chillies for volatility), if you get a bad run on bonus round frequency, and the bonus rounds pay poorly when they do finally land, it can fairly chew its way through a balance (the base game is unlikely to save you) - so match your stake to your bankroll unless you're prepared for a proper death or glory punt!

This is the best single spin in the round:

1653151633233.png

Round finished at 470x

1653151665802.png

Did a smaller deposit to screw around on monopoly, had like no properties and very few houses but was able to get both and got almost 200x on a .40 bet before this, and yes this was it for 32 games, it was dire and on my last spin got a retrigger which led to 2 more retriggers quickly so it's something and ended in profit, but yes it should have been more for 32 spins,lol

Screenshot (167).png

Put ten in 32 red and spent five on break the bank again so with five left i gave buffalo stack and sync a go with some 20p spins.

Base game with the sns first time i have seen it choose the buffalo

I honestly thought it wasnt going to give anything as the last reel to get the sns was the first reel so i hit the withdraw button.

Screenshot 2022-06-01 065454.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back