Winner screenshots - May 2020

Base Game hit 511x(missing 1 for full)

View attachment 130428

Id never checked what a full screen of dollars pays. Really like that game but the swarm can be a tempting lure i find. Plus your hit beats my maxed swarm last week of x150.

Luckily for me i had it on a 60p stake which roughly made me equal with what i invested i think.

Some more nice hits. Good month so far ;) 3dice has been really good lately. Everyone seems to be winning this month on there. Hit like 2000 in a few days and they paid in like 30 minutes The other hits are Brango and Bovada I think. Maybe a few from Vegascrest as well.

aqaqaqa.jpgdsds.jpgdsdssdddd.pngqqqqqqqq.pngrerereee.jpgrrrrrrr.pngrrrrrrrree.pngrrrtttt.pngss.jpgssss.jpgssssss.jpgwswsw.jpgyyyyyyy.png

Last edited:
Had a nice run over few weeks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200502-185412_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200502-185412_Chrome.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20200427-194324_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200427-194324_Chrome.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20200427-130315_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200427-130315_Chrome.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20200425-101200_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200425-101200_Chrome.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20191211-163941_Chrome Beta.jpg
    Screenshot_20191211-163941_Chrome Beta.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 36
I dont often post pics, but being its a wildline i thought it was worth showing being my first ever on any game! been trying for a long time on doa etc but play vampires for only the second time ever today and got the below. :laugh: shame id dropped to minimum bet a couple of spins before freespins landing, but still very nice.

Screenshot (594).png Screenshot (595).png

I dont often post pics, but being its a wildline i thought it was worth showing being my first ever on any game! been trying for a long time on doa etc but play vampires for only the second time ever today and got the below. :laugh: shame id dropped to minimum bet a couple of spins before freespins landing, but still very nice.

View attachment 130777 View attachment 130778
Miss that game.
I can play a bunch of the Merkurs, but dragons treasure, magic mirror, vampires and that train-game is not available on any site for some reason. Guessing regulation-reasons. bleh.

Congrats on the nice hit. =)

Miss that game.
I can play a bunch of the Merkurs, but dragons treasure, magic mirror, vampires and that train-game is not available on any site for some reason. Guessing regulation-reasons. bleh.

:D

Id seen Vampires in the past, but never thought to give it a try - then by chance after playing knights life I spotted this one and thought id give it a go. Had a little play yesterday, but then tried again today and got this win.

I liked how it so 'matter of factly' just drops in :laugh: it took me a second to realise and thought, oh! finally a wildline on something! pleased i got it, although it was on the minimum bet and i had only dropped to that a couple of spins before. I guess you would never know, but if i hadn't changed bet size, would I have still got it. Was nice to see anyway.

Miss that game.

I also miss that game and the other missing Merkur games. :(

@Team.Videoslots any chance of them coming back anytime soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back