Winner Screenshots - June 2019

Had a good run yesterday and this is what got me started.

O4nzUo6.png

Got it naturally within 50 spins aswell. Gambled to get 10000 minimum megaways and of course only 7 spins, but it worked out didn't it...

Had a few decent to amazing hits on various slots (1700x on Genie Jackpots was one of them), cashed out most of my winnings and went to try out Medusa Megaways for the first time. Got bored of the basegame so I bought a couple of features instead... this is my second one.

zATlWa0.png

Cashed out again, left some to see if Creature from the Black Lagoon was in a giving mood. Hundreds of dead spins later, balance near done, it gave me this beauty.

h3s80aM.png

... I took it as a sign that my luck had run out and ended my session right there :p Honestly don't know why I keep going back to that turd.

And while I'm here I'll throw in my Pretty Kitty collection. First one of these was 3 spins in the very first time I ever played this thing. Never seen it again.

gIqPji0.png

Y8KqDJV.png

1Kq6b3n.png

WOjtK0H.png

I've had all of them, but those are the only ones I saved

Last edited:
wont be playing again this month, so the best to show -

real pisser, upped to $5 for a few spins, triggered fs, and then during fs, got 4 keys in one spin..NONE golds; sigh

vs.JPG

This could happen when you don't really like a game, but you return because there is some potential !

Unfortunately, not much happened after. End result was 320x:

wild bazaar.PNG

Been playing Dead Or Alive 2 every week since its launch and this is the closest i have come yet to the dream. Both over 1000X but still no Wildline!!!! :what:

rrIOhok.jpg

3dngm2e.jpg

I must say i do love the train heist bonus and have had that pay over 600x. Its often the most reliable bonus for an actual decent payout. Unlike the (High Noon Bonus) were 9/10 times its like 5-10x every bonus.

I feel i am getting closer and closer to the wildline hit! One day it will happen. Just hopefully it bloddy hurrys up about it. lol

e4a12304-3582-40d2-a476-9cc9c9f04e9a

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back