Winner Screenshots - June 2018

Was going to put this in screenshots that suck but a wins a win.
Solar Disc dont think i will ever play this again think i was very luck to get this.

View attachment 92447
Bloody hell, talk about a wild line, it must have the paytable from hell. Its not a red tiger game is it?
edit: just seen it at skyvegas its IGT, it says the long term theoretically expected payback is 94.04% which can't help.

Last edited:
I've never played it, but if you look at the paytable (which I just did, because I got curious), it would appear that a 6OAK of wilds pays 5x (it's basically the equivalent of a 6OAK of puma or bear).
And there are only 26 pay lines, hence the low payout in the pic shown above.

8 x 6OAK of coin (which pays only 1x) plus 18 x 6OAK of wilds (at 5x each) = 98x bet.

However, there is one detail worth noting...

If you get a full screen of wilds, the payout is 500x. Which means that the payout for a 6OAK of wilds would work out at approx 19.25x per payline, a near 300% increase on the normal payout for a 6OAK of wilds.

EDIT: Just had a crack at it in fun mode. It would seem that you are virtually guaranteed a win on every spin in the round. The key to hitting a full screen would be getting multiple solar discs on the triggering spin, as more solar discs means higher potential for the full screen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back