Winner Screenshots-July 2020

only on 20p :lolup::lolup::lolup:
Yeah I was running low! I'd already withdrawn £250 yesterday. I've took out £120 today (already in my account) ladbrokes payouts are rapid now. Contemplating whether to play with the £200 at increased stakes or withdraw, but my lucks got to run out soon, within a week I've won £884 from a comp, and now about £500 from ladbrokes. My luck at novibet is rotten just now.

So if I play on, what's my games to try????

A couple of wins over x100 on Centurion last night... actually my best 2 ever by multiplier on this game! :cool:
First bet x165 from Caesar's Free Spins off a 4 scatter trigger (12 spins @ x5)
Then later bet x153 from Wild Power Spins.

CenturionX165_Jul20.jpg

CenturionX153_Jul20.jpg

KK :D

Yeah I was running low! I'd already withdrawn £250 yesterday. I've took out £120 today (already in my account) ladbrokes payouts are rapid now. Contemplating whether to play with the £200 at increased stakes or withdraw, but my lucks got to run out soon, within a week I've won £884 from a comp, and now about £500 from ladbrokes. My luck at novibet is rotten just now.

So if I play on, what's my games to try????
If I was in your position mate I’d seriously consider giving Bonanza a few spins it’s been as dry as an Arabs flip flop lately and is due to turn.
Wouldn’t d start on £1 tho £30 on 60Ps should give u an idea of how it’s gonna play ideally start you session 15mins before the hour if you get to 16 mins past with out triggering the bonus get out to fuck.

If I was in your position mate I’d seriously consider giving Bonanza a few spins it’s been as dry as an Arabs flip flop lately and is due to turn.
Wouldn’t d start on £1 tho £30 on 60Ps should give u an idea of how it’s gonna play ideally start you session 15mins before the hour if you get to 16 mins past with out triggering the bonus get out to fuck.
That piece of shit slot rimmed me the other day remember! But for research purposes I will give it a bash and let you know how it went

A couple of wins over x100 on Centurion last night... actually my best 2 ever by multiplier on this game! :cool:
First bet x165 from Caesar's Free Spins off a 4 scatter trigger (12 spins @ x5)
Then later bet x153 from Wild Power Spins.

View attachment 136291

View attachment 136292

KK :D
Soon you will be able to enjoy Centurion megaways =)

@hhhelllo
I think it got released in 2018.
Small warning, it can have insanse dead-streaks without seeing that random feature, respins or the bonus.
Atleast thats my experience on it =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back