Winner Screenshots July 2017

I'm currently waiting on 1610£ going into my bank and still had 147$ in stars. I went on motorhead soon left with 230$ went on dazzle me soon left with 338$.

Says the bloke who said he blew it all!

So glad to read you did the sensible thing and found that cash out button mate, was beginning to wonder if you should be in the "quit gambling" section for a moment then lol :p :p

PLEASE do not blow it all back, deposit after deposit when you get it Dave :thumbsup:

Bonanza going up and down, nothing major...DoA even after 750 spins, TS2 got me 100 bucks.

And thought I'd wind it down at $350, losing at the time $150 for the day.

Dragon Born it was, oh well, play it small, it might get you more play time going down from $366 when i started to the $350 for planned withdrawal.
Second spin a 20x bet win, 32 spins later --> Free Spins at bloody $0,40 :oops:

216 ways

Capture 965 (807x460).jpg

Total result: 681x bet

Capture 964 (873x497).jpg

Says the bloke who said he blew it all!

So glad to read you did the sensible thing and found that cash out button mate, was beginning to wonder if you should be in the "quit gambling" section for a moment then lol :p :p

PLEASE do not blow it all back, deposit after deposit when you get it Dave :thumbsup:

I did blow a whack of it but then said on the same post the good news is I son almost all of it back then streak started again.

Winner screenshot or Screen shot that sucks? (296x)
*edit* oops it's august now..

Attachments

• nijj.jpg
    nijj.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 163

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back