Winner Screenshots - January 2019

Hell of a lucky freebie the other day. Logged in to william hill and span the daily vegas wheel and won 5 free spins on top cat. Ended up getting the highest feature on there and it payed £80.

Later on in the day i returned home and hit bonanaza and genie jackpots and ended up cashing out £420 just from simply logging in to william hill. Always seem to win more of freebies then actual deposits? :rolleyes:

Had some really nice hits, But one thing that i have never had before was a basegame tease spin on genie jackpots were the music changed, and it stacked loads of the same symbol. I have span 1000's of spins on this game and never had this before. Must be a super rare spin to achieve i imagine?

1.jpg

Very Next spin Mystery Feature,

2.jpg

And a nice feature on bonanza that re triggered.

3.jpg

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Cheers thx something i def. need to know like FAF Fit as F*ck :D ^^

There is an English profanisaurus in another thread somewhere. Covers all the double-entendres and metaphors etc.

what a story today, so i had 10€ on my skrill and i got 100% bonus offer 50x wager from Platin, and just when i was about to rip my real money balance, boom got wildline with 10 spins for 3683x, i had max balance of 380€, got nice 5 hours playtime on min bet from 10p-20p, even Bonanza was good got 250x bonus and some nice base game hits, and just before i was finishing wager i got nice win on Tribe from Endo, and i cashout 390€ yaaay :cheers:

DOA_WILDLINE331€.jpg

tribe.jpg

390.jpg

So today I was looking through my really old screenshots to use in my shameless promotion of one of my sites via Instagram :rolleyes: when I found this very nice Green Light one from way back in 2009:

GreenLightX197small.jpg

I realised I had hardly ever played it since then, so decided to give it a bash this-evening...
Started on $1 spins, then $2, then the only next choice is $5 - so I risked a few...
Got the feature for 15 spins, it re-triggered TWICE for +10 & +20 more spins, and I ended up with this! :cool:
Not quite as much as the one above (when my car came 1st in one of the races for x100), but still very nice.

GreenLx149_Jan19.jpg

I will post the video of it later... if anyone wants to sit through a 6-minute bonus feature! :oops:

KK

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back