Winner Screenshots Feb 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly ever play the 50 line games so was very shocked with almost full screen of yellow soccer players...2nd spin in game

Attachments

• soccer balls.jpg
    soccer balls.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 172
  • ghost  ship.jpg
    ghost ship.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 172
  • golden lotus.jpg
    golden lotus.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 173
  • golden retreiver.jpg
    golden retreiver.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 168
  • hairway.jpg
    hairway.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 168
The last of them

Attachments

• lochness.jpg
    lochness.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 180
  • pirates.jpg
    pirates.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 169
  • eleves.jpg
    eleves.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 167
well i guess someone turned the novo's on for me today! Although i did get the feature again after this one and it paid about 5x.... no complaints this after this one!

LLC 353x.jpg

My Games at 3Dice lately are the PITS!!!

THIS GAME IS A BEAST!! Feast or Famine!!! Thanks 3 Dice!!l

View attachment 75490

Chris....I am truly glad you are hitting at 3Dice...This is the place I have been loyal to for years...have sang their praises, however lately the game have been the PITS and the play time has totally SUCKED. Tonight I deposited $228 and didn't get the first bonus...not one. Last night...the last two deposits...right at $200...same thing....the night before $300 and same thing....It is like my games have been completely shut off! I have played there for years....thousands and thousands of dollars...almost 6 figures last year and I have NEVER had a win of 4k...much less what you have won. I'm glad for you...I still play there but I can honestly say, I'm fixing to look elsewhere for some fun. It just isn't happening for me at all...my "luck" has evidently gone down the toilet. Glad for you....keep winning...I think I may try some of your hotspots that you have been talking about =)

What a rotten month it was....still, here are some screens to show...

I think this quick win cursed everything later (and it i still on...)...never had so fast over 400x hit...of course in later sessions this slot died put completely...

Outdated URL (Invalid)

Exploring Reel Spinner..and managed to get two irregular spins. Still,hehre is 200x with 0.15 bet..

Outdated URL (Invalid)

and about 150x with 0.60...

Outdated URL (Invalid)

It has potential, but MG screwed this one completely....

An d my favourite JP is unrecognizable...my go-for T-rex feature give so many empty wild reels or even one-reel spins and there is so many T-rex sessions where I got only one T-rex appearance. So I had to change to Brachio...this ended in 260x in total.

Outdated URL (Invalid)

AND THAT WAS IT !!!!

OK, TS2 was saver quite a few times with bonuses around 130x, but still, very, very weak.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back